Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Retro Eye Candy!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM
  • 129 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Post pics of Eye Candy from years ago. These two were highly popular in the 50's60's70's and 80's.
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I sadly thought this was going to be about vintage or retro clothes. . .thats my style of eye candy from those eras lol ;)

almburr
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd loves vintage retro clothes. She was made to wear clothes from the 40's and 50's

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I sadly thought this was going to be about vintage or retro clothes. . .thats my style of eye candy from those eras lol ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice. Who is the one on the bottom? He's got a real "manly" look about him. Lol. It's all of that chest hair. I miss chest hair before all of this metrosexual, clean shaven look.

o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:52 PM
I effing love chest hair. The man I'm seeing has the burliest chest and it drives me crazy. (In a good way)

Quoting Anonymous:

Nice. Who is the one on the bottom? He's got a real "manly" look about him. Lol. It's all of that chest hair. I miss chest hair before all of this metrosexual, clean shaven look.

almburr
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM
That is Clint Walker. Lots of Cowboy moves 6'4"! Yes a manly man

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oooh, yes. And the smell of it- how the chest hair can hold a scent (fresh soap or cologne) ....drives me crazy too. Dh has chest hair and he better not ever even look like he's thinking about shaving it.

Quoting o.O....: I effing love chest hair. The man I'm seeing has the burliest chest and it drives me crazy. (In a good way)
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM

What a good looking man he was. Whew!

Quoting almburr: That is Clint Walker. Lots of Cowboy moves 6'4"! Yes a manly man
Quoting Anonymous:

o.O....
by Cara on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Mmmmhmmmm.... Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Oooh, yes. And the smell of it- how the chest hair can hold a scent (fresh soap or cologne) ....drives me crazy too. Dh has chest hair and he better not ever even look like he's thinking about shaving it.

Quoting o.O....: I effing love chest hair. The man I'm seeing has the burliest chest and it drives me crazy. (In a good way)
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM
"Manliness" is not determined by how much chest hair they have or if they clean the dirt under their nails.
Most women don't appreciate being those stereotypes about their gender based on if they wear heals, dresses, and cook home made breakfast,lunch, and dinner.

Quoting Anonymous:

almburr
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Another Clint Walker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)