Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will give $50 to the first person who... *UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post

...comes to clean up the shit storm that is DS's bedroom.

He woke up from a late nap, and didn't come out of his room, and I walked by his door and smelled SHIT.

I opened the door and his whole room is covered in SHIT.

IT'S A MURDER SCENE OF POOP. EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN POOP. THE KID, THE CLOTHES, THE WALLS, THE BED, THE CARPET, THE STUFFED ANIMALS, EVERYTHING IS COVERED IN POOP!!!

Okay, I'm not really going to give someone $50, but I'm not dealing with the bedroom. I keep puking. I tossed the kid in the bathtub and hosed him down with the shower sprayer. His bedroom is officially off limits untl DF gets home. DS has never done this before. He's potty trained... Why is he pooping in his room?!?!

Can it be my bedtime yet?

Mmkay, DF isn't able to leave work until 1 am, because they're so busy, so I went in the bedroom, and the smell wasn't so bad once it had all dried, and it was easy to just scrape it off everything in flakes onto the floor and vacuum it all up. I'm having issues getting it all off the walls though, because it's matte white primer, horribly uncleanable.

All his toys except for a few stuffed animals, his My Little Ponies, a couple newer books, and a couple trains have all been bagged up to go in the garage. I disassembled his bed, took his tv, all he has left is a chair, a desk, and a mattress on the floor, and those few toys.

After all the things he's done this week (climbing up to the top of the refrigeratior to get my chocolate cake and eating half of it while I showered on Friday, dumping an entire bag of flour all over the dining room while DF was pooping and I was at my doctor on Monday, eating 4 Sudafed while I was on the phone with his school yesterday and making me have to call poison control, and then smearing shit everywhere today), he's going to have to earn his things back if he wants them. He didn't even seem to care that I was "putting his toys in the trash and throwing them away." He just sat there and laughed and said "okay." 

Now I have to figure out how to scrub all the shit out of his mattress that I currently have sitting in the bathtub (we have a spare that he's sleeping on now). 

SERIOUSLY IS IT MY BEDTIME YET?

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:50 PM
I'll clean it. Poop is a major part of what I do for a living.
Okie-chick
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I can't handle puke and poop. We need to invest in face masks for those fun times
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM

oh man. My son used to do that, ALL of the time!!!!!!! It was AWFUL. He would reach into his diaper and then smear shit all over EVERYTHING! He would do if after he woke up from nap time..one time i walked in and everything was covered in pooh. totally disgusting.

TheSilence
by Tá mé an mó on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM
That is so disgusting!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Make him clean it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM

i know how you fell but i cant help you im sorry my dds both do it my odd has stop ydd has some issuse still but she not even potty train

katemckenzie
by Kate on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:52 PM

I wish. Pregnant.

Quoting phantomphan: I have wine, moonshine and whiskey...

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:53 PM

*gag*

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Omg, I feel your pain. My dd used to do that. She was a poop painter. It was so gross!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)