Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share your dumb hubby stories.

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM
  • 371 Replies
4 moms liked this
The following are actual conversations I've had with my husband today

Him: I wish Long Island had a train
Me: LIRR
Him: Oh Yea

Him: These cookies have chocolate flavored chips. Its not real chocolate so its not gonna kill her *said while feeding cookies to our Jack Russell*
Me: I'm more concerned with the fact that you're eating fake chocolate.
Him: Yea. They are nasty as fuck
Me: So why have you eaten all 20 cookies?
Him: I don't know. I think the chocolate flavor is laced with crack
Me: And you're 1st idea was to feed them to your daughter's dog?
Him: I wanted to see what would happen.

Share your dumb husband stories
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Bump.
TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:08 PM
9 moms liked this
My husband had the bright idea, AFTER I specifically read the instructions that said not to, to put our pyrex casserole dish on the stove top to boil water for lasagna noodles. I went to the bedroom, and sure enough, a half hour later, I hear this dull crash and "Son of a bitch". I walked in and our conversation went like this,
"It broke, didn't it?"
"Yes..."
"I told you so."
"I know. I know."
"You should listen to me."
"Yes, ma'am."
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Really? No one has a dumb husband story. Sad.
TRAVELMOM817
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I have to say I did something similar. I can honestly say that I don't have a story about him but he has way too many about me!

Quoting TemptingFate: My husband had the bright idea, AFTER I specifically read the instructions that said not to, to put our pyrex casserole dish on the stove top to boil water for lasagna noodles. I went to the bedroom, and sure enough, a half hour later, I hear this dull crash and "Son of a bitch". I walked in and our conversation went like this,
"It broke, didn't it?"
"Yes..."
"I told you so."
"I know. I know."
"Yes, ma'am."
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Lmao. Mine put a glass in the microwave when we were dating. It blew up. I was just like "well...shit"

Quoting TemptingFate: My husband had the bright idea, AFTER I specifically read the instructions that said not to, to put our pyrex casserole dish on the stove top to boil water for lasagna noodles. I went to the bedroom, and sure enough, a half hour later, I hear this dull crash and "Son of a bitch". I walked in and our conversation went like this,
"It broke, didn't it?"
"Yes..."
"I told you so."
"I know. I know."
"Yes, ma'am."
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:10 PM
8 moms liked this
We had one of those window unit air conditioners. It was leaking water really bad one summer. There was water all over the porch. We walked up the porch one day and he goes 'that's gonna be slick in the winter'. I started laughing and he was like 'what, what?'. I said 'I don't think we are gonna be needing the ac in the winter'. Der.
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Dumb wife stories are also accepted.

Quoting TRAVELMOM817: I have to say I did something similar. I can honestly say that I don't have a story about him but he has way too many about me!

"It broke, didn't it?"
"Yes..."
"I told you so."
"I know. I know."
"Yes, ma'am."
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Lol.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009: We had one of those window unit air conditioners. It was leaking water really bad one summer. There was water all over the porch. We walked up the porch one day and he goes 'that's gonna be slick in the winter'. I started laughing and he was like 'what, what?'. I said 'I don't think we are gonna be needing the ac in the winter'. Der.
Corkie-
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Lmao!!! I don't have any, normally it's me saying stupid stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TemptingFate
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:12 PM
We had just bought the damn thing that day. I was like... I didn't even get to make something in it.
And he still hasn't replaced it.

Quoting AliKatAK47: Lmao. Mine put a glass in the microwave when we were dating. It blew up. I was just like "well...shit"

"It broke, didn't it?"
"Yes..."
"I told you so."
"I know. I know."
"Yes, ma'am."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN