Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F***ING DOG!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  • 167 Replies

So my three month old puppy is stuck under the house. Apparently, there is a gap in the underside of the porch and she decided to climb under there for fun or something. I don't know. Maybe she wanted it to be her new clubhouse or she thought that she could escape the yard or maybe she followed a white rabbit in a waistcoat with a pocket watch, I don't fucking know! Her collar got hung up and she is stuck. I hear her whining under the house and go outside and the other two dogs are having a fucking fit. Maya is trying to dig under the house to get her. Now I've got to crawl under there in the filth with a flashlight to rescue the dumbass because she's not smart enough not to crawl into dark holes. I'll get revenge. I'm leaving her out in the yard, on a leash, until all of the kids are in bed and then I am giving her the worst bath she has ever had in her life. 

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

you oughta get rid of it if you're going to treat it like that

RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Treat it like what? Rescuing her? What about this is cruel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Conner

Wyatt and Tabitha

"The baby girl without a chance. A victim of circumstance. The one who ought to give up but she's just too hard headed. A single mom who works two jobs, who loves her kids and never stops, with gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor"
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Treat it like what? She is crawling under the house to get the dog, then bathing it.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:58 PM
4 moms liked this

She is a baby and doesn't know better.  You sound like you have no business owning dogs. 

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this

It is your attitude I will teach her I will leave her in the yard on a leash. Ya because she will understand what she did wrong and why she is getting left outside. Ya I know eventually you will let her in to give her a bath but you are punishing her in the mean time for being a normal curious puppy.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this

considering your language about the dog and situation, and wanting to give it the 'worst bath of its life', it sounds like you should have taken on another animal. 

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Time to puppy-proof the yard!
Uhura
by Gold Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Cause the dog understands that as a punishment, not.

Just bathe the dog and make sure she can't get back under there in the future.

CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers 

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Bluerose1482
by Platinum Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I hope you don't get bit by a spider under there.  I hate spiders.  *shudder*

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM
4 moms liked this

You shouldn't have pets. She's three months old, thats a baby. She isn't stupid for exploring and getting stuck. You are punishing a dog for your stuipid mistakes. Did you leave your children tied up in the yard whenever they got into something?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)