Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got pulled over today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
While he just gave me a warning, he was a bored tool.

I see flashing lights, I pull over thinking it's a blown tail light. I was going 35 in a 35. This was how it went

Cop comes strolling up. I roll down window

Him: so where are you off to that has you in a hurry?

Me: work

Him: you know you were going 30.

Me: looking confused. The speed limit is 35.

Him: I clocked you going 30 back there by target. The speed limit is 25.

Me: oh.

Him: can I see your registration and insurance?

This is where it gets fucking stupid

I lean in to get the stuff out the glove box and he says hands in sight ma'am. Hands in sight. He has his hand on his gun or taser or whatever and actually removed the snaps or whatever on the holder.

So I tell him my stuff is in there and he says well do you have any guns, knives or any other weapon in your car?

Me: no.

Him: please keep hands in sight

Anyway I get the crap, he goes back to his car checks out whatever he has to check out, comes back and says "just giving you a warning today. There are spring breakers out so becareful and slow down" (I live in Florida)

Craziest, dumbest thing. I swear he had to have been bored.

Anyway- that's the first I've ever been pulled over. lol

Anyone else ever have a odd traffic stop?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO @ hands in sight. You didn't laugh..just a little when he said it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
No. I was confused. I really didn't understand what the deal was, honestly.

Quoting Anonymous: LMAO @ hands in sight. You didn't laugh..just a little when he said it?
belindah
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM
8 moms liked this

Yep, When I was 16 a highway patrol officer pulled me over.  I was scared to death, he walked up to the window and asked me if I knew why he stopped me, I said no. He started laughing, it was my uncle lol.  I was so scared I did not recognize him lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I am not believing this one. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Be cAreful is 2 words.
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I got pulled over and they called backup because my temp tag fell off the car. Well my son was like 2 months old, it was 2am, had to run to walmart to get tylinol because he wasn't feeling good. Two cops come on each side and my son is flipping out and so I started signing the ABC's right there. I was singing when they went to run my info but I didn't know they came back and they heard me singing and were smiling ear to ear. So embarrassing. Every time I stopped singing to tell the cop something my son would start wailing again!

nikki4eva88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Lol.

Quoting belindah:

Yep, When I was 16 a highway patrol officer pulled me over.  I was scared to death, he walked up to the window and asked me if I knew why he stopped me, I said no. He started laughing, it was my uncle lol.  I was so scared I did not recognize him lol.

JBiiirdD
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:02 AM
I used to get pulled over for my headlight being out when I would be on my way home from the clubs. So I'd be in my club get up. Warnings only. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM

The first time I got pulled over I was 16 and the cop asked me to exit my car and get into the back of his. I didn't think twice about it, so I did. He had me call my parents in his car and tell them what happened, wrote me a ticket and let me go.

I was later yelled at when everyone found out he asked me to get into his car. I figured it was because he was scared I would drive away, but my friends and family all told me I could had been raped. That I was allowed to tell him I wasn't ok with getting out of my car.... Kind of crazy when you think about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Why?

It really did happen.

I have no way to prove it but it did.

Whatever though!

Quoting Anonymous: I am not believing this one. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN