Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Party theme help!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:18 AM
  • 22 Replies
Time to start planning for sd's party again. (It's not until summer, but were a very small town so you have to book your building and waterslide ect way in advance since supply is limited). Last year was the first year the kids were old enough for a water slide and it was a blast. We had a flamingo/beach ball party.

I need another idea of a water themed party for a 7 year old girl. We did a luau on her 3rd bday, and I'm afraid it'll be very similar to last years party. Wanting something super cute and unique, and something I can really do up. Birthdays are very special in our little family :)

Thanks!
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofirish3
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Does she like fish? You could do a fish theme...little fisherman hats, gummy worms, Swedish fish, etc.
melodyhour
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Mermaids, surf boards, dolphins
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:23 AM
I thought about doing something under the sea! I found some very cute stuff on Pinterest

Quoting melodyhour: Mermaids, surf boards, dolphins
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM
I was talking about making doing a girls gone fishing party! Something on the invite like come out for a REEL-Y good time! :)

Quoting momofirish3: Does she like fish? You could do a fish theme...little fisherman hats, gummy worms, Swedish fish, etc.
JBiiirdD
by No Day but Today on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Do something coastal. Like a Princess and the Frog bayou party. I like to be a bit different and mermaids is "the norm".
melodyhour
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I saw the cutest mermaid cake on Pinterest. Also, little fishbowls filled with blue juice and gummy fish with nerds at the bottom would be cute.

Quoting TexasGirl90: I thought about doing something under the sea! I found some very cute stuff on Pinterest

TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Oh my gosh a bayou party!!! I love that! We live down on the river/swamps. I might could do like alligators with bows on them?

Quoting JBiiirdD: Do something coastal. Like a Princess and the Frog bayou party. I like to be a bit different and mermaids is "the norm".
TexasGirl90
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the fishbowls! I saw an under the sea theme on Pinterest that was like coral pink and a shabby blue, so it was super cute but chic at the same time. I really liked it. It was almost vintage looking

Quoting melodyhour: I saw the cutest mermaid cake on Pinterest. Also, little fishbowls filled with blue juice and gummy fish with nerds at the bottom would be cute.

Quoting TexasGirl90: I thought about doing something under the sea! I found some very cute stuff on Pinterest

momofirish3
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it! Go to the dollar store and get some plastic cases to put the gummy worms.and fish in as party favors. I love kid parties.
momofirish3
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:30 AM
No no no a fish party! Lol jk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)