Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I met my SO 16 weeks ago and were.. UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:54 PM
  • 104 Replies

Just joined this site to make some friends so hello :) my name is Hailey and I am 25 years old.  My life hasn't always been an easy one but I make it work!.

I am currently married, and 16 weeks pregnant with twins and im told no they are not identical!, I've only knowen my husband for a total of 18 weeks but he is amazing, people think im crazy because i didn't even know my husband when we got married but we somehow work and its amazing.

I met my husband Christopher this past November I wasnt looking for anyone actually, my bestfriend Bianca and I had gone to vegas on a spir of the moment girls trip after my ex boyfriend and I had broken up.  
The plan was for us to get super drunk and make me forget about him, i guess i got to drunk lol and I met my Hubby he and I danced had drinks and hit it off but after that it is a blur, I woke up the next morning in his bed and a ring on my hand :)

I didn't immeditly decided to to stay married to him, I actually went home and he chased me, he said he wanted to see if this could mean anything or if it was just a drunken stupper, so i agreed and we've been married since.

I found out about 4 weeks into the marriage that i was pregnant with the twins and the doctor said i was roughly 4 weeks maybe 4.5 weeks, christopher knows he may not be the father of these twins but he is willing to raise them with me if it comes out that he is not daddy to them.

My ex boyfriend knows im pregnant BUT chooses not to acknowldge my pregnancy but ive heard from mutal friends hes just heartbroken.

I keep getting told its crazy to stay married to a one night stand but i am happy so far, he is sweet, charming, loving, treats me well,   works in business and is just a great guy!! 

Idk looking to make some friends and possibly get some advice and have some fun :) 

Ugh, you ladies are relentles!, I am not a troll, and if it wasnt my life i wouldnt believe it either!, but thanks for those who were supportive!

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babyblue415
by champagne on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Congrats
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
You found out you were pregnant with twins at 4 weeks?.....riiiiiiiiiight. Troll fail
LuvU4ever666
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

Quoting babyblue415: Congrats

LuvU4ever666
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM

I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks , I didn't know they were twins until 8 weeks.. and Whats a troll?

Quoting Anonymous: You found out you were pregnant with twins at 4 weeks?.....riiiiiiiiiight. Troll fail

dreamarrow
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
You had an ultrasound at 4 weeks?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't sound like a movie at all
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM
3 moms liked this

I read this book. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM
2 moms liked this
4 weeks you can't see a baby let alone a hb :/
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM

liar

SommerRayne06
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Wow! Crazy! Congrats though! :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)