Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone here have a chromebook?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I need a new laptop and I really like an HP chromebook I came across online. From my understanding, they don't have Microsoft word on them.. Is that true? I need that on whatever I purchase as I am currently a college student.

So do you have a chrome book? Do they have Office or something similar? Thanks!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
eSamsMama
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:15 PM
They don't support word and all that but they have Google docs, which is similar
Matka_Kinder
by Tina on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:17 PM

I do. Yeah,no office,but a good thing is they are almost completely virus resistant. They load pages super quickly too,and run cool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Oh cool. What kind do you have?

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

I do. Yeah,no office,but a good thing is they are almost completely virus resistant. They load pages super quickly too,and run cool.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:22 PM

We have about 6 of them, lol.

I like them, they are small and durable. No office though. No way to insert disc either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Matka_Kinder
by Tina on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM

An HP

Quoting Anonymous: Oh cool. What kind do you have?
Quoting Matka_Kinder:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:35 PM
That's the kind I like.. its an HP 14".. Can you watch Netflix on them? (Sorry for the questions, I just want to be SURE before I buy it lol

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

An HP

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

Matka_Kinder
by Tina on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:37 PM

You sure can. The only difference I've found so far is that Weatherbug isn't available on it

Quoting Anonymous: That's the kind I like.. its an HP 14".. Can you watch Netflix on them? (Sorry for the questions, I just want to be SURE before I buy it lol
Quoting Matka_Kinder:

An HP

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Well I have no clue what that is so I think I'm good there lol thank you so much!

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

You sure can. The only difference I've found so far is that Weatherbug isn't available on it

Quoting Anonymous: That's the kind I like.. its an HP 14".. Can you watch Netflix on them? (Sorry for the questions, I just want to be SURE before I buy it lol

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

An HP

Quoting Matka_Kinder:

ashleyssMOM
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:00 PM

i have an acer chromebook its good its mostly like a tablet but its good i like mine 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN