Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Family of Jahi recently said...

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Amy
  • 97 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe these movements are signs of life?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 116

View Results

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581522/Family-brain-dead-Jahi-McMath-say-teen-showing-signs-life-blast-states-report-hospitals-handling-case-BS.html

The she has been rolling onto her side and when someone enters the room she will roll so she is facing that person. They said even though she is unconscious she is aware of her surroundings.

I can't believe this is still ongoing. This story is extremely sad and I wish nothing happened to the poor girl to begin with. The sad reality is that she is dead. She is completely brain dead, not in a coma, and no one has ever come back from being dead. The longest someone has been dead and came back to life is just a few short minutes. (Unless you personally believe Jesus came back from the dead.)

I'm not sure if what they are saying is true. It may be exaggerated because of all of the controversy that has been surrounding this situation. The family sadly believe the movement that is occurring means signs of life when it is actually signs of the machine. When you pump a dead body with oxygen and other nutrients it sometimes make movement due to the electricity going through the body and spinal cord.

Jahi was an adorable young girl. She didn't deserve to die and it breaks my heart. My heart also goes out to her family, I can't imagine the pain that they must be going through. Whatever facility is doing this is horrible in my opinion. They know the reality of it even if they don't say anything about it to Jahi's family.

I know that there are a few people that believe she has a chance to come back to life, regardless of the facts stated above. I'm curious what your opinion is. 

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM
5 moms liked this

I think that they are probably lying. I can't even believe they are simply in denial anymore.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

That poor baby is gone.  I hate this happening.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM
wait, she supposedly rolls now???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM
5 moms liked this
They're just straight up lying. She's been decomposing since January and her family obviously sees no need for her to have a single ounce of dignity in death. She gets to rot away in front of her family and continue to be a public spectacle. How deplorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:51 AM

That is so sad.

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I think it's very possible that they are lying. They also may be mistaken the movements for life when it's actually from the machines. Electricity could be passing through her body and her spinal cord causing her body to move due to the oxygen and nutrients being pumped into her body. She is brain dead and whatever facility is sick IMO and are in it for the money. This is such a sad story.

Quoting motherslove82:

I think that they are probably lying. I can't even believe they are simply in denial anymore.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I dont believe them at all .
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Any video of this? Or just their word. Guess I should read the article.
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Yes the are claiming that she rolls onto her side and shows signs that she knows what is going on around her. They may be lying or they could be mistaken the movements for life when it's actually from the machines. Electricity could be passing through her body and her spinal cord causing her body to move due to the oxygen and nutrients being pumped into her body. She is brain dead and whatever facility is sick IMO and are in it for the money. This is such a sad story.

Quoting SendMeBabyDust: wait, she supposedly rolls now???

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

This is the saddest story. They need to put her to rest. It's become a farce and is sounding more and more like a publicity show to rake in donations. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN