Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to cause him to be miserable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

How can I make him miserable? Yea I know you all will say be the bigger person and do nothing but Im tired of doing that. My ex wont pay his child support. He gets 3100 a month in disability. He makes sure he has his weed/drugs but wont pay his cs. The cs can not be garnished because its va and they are federal and cs is a state order. I have fought tooth and nail for years to get something done but get no where. He has a nice home and his bills are paid but refuses to pay his cs. Im on disability and struggle to make ends meet. I need the cs to pay for my sons graduation stuff and my other child wants to play baseball but with out the cs I cant make that happen. I just want to cause him pain and misery as he has caused us. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Not much you can do...
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Let karma take care of it for you. Don't waste your precious energy on that deadbeat.
Sorry you're going through this!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM

If I call the police and tell them he is a druggie and problary has drugs in his house will they do anything?

Quoting Anonymous: Not much you can do...

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:11 PM

I know the feeling, but there's really nothing you can do. Just take care of your child(ren) and feel satisfaction in setting the best example for them that you can. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I know a guy who had to take court ordered drug tests in order to get visitation with his son. I'd look into getting a hair follicle screening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been waiting on karma to take care of him and it yet has to happen. He keeps getting mroe money and good things going on his lfie. Yet I continue to struggle. Im tired so tired and not sure how much longer I can go on like this. Its to the point Im going to have to sell my grandmothers wedding ring she gave me to put food on the table. 

Quoting iamcafemom83: Let karma take care of it for you. Don't waste your precious energy on that deadbeat. Sorry you're going through this!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM
What kind of drugs? He wont go to jail long, unless he is selling.

Quoting Anonymous:

If I call the police and tell them he is a druggie and problary has drugs in his house will they do anything?

Quoting Anonymous: Not much you can do...

tararod77
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:13 PM

OMG!!! I feel the same way about mine for the same reason!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM

He dont care about seeing them. He hasnt seen them in years. Two years ago he saw the youngest but thats because we were at the store and ran into him. He just turned away like his kid was a stranger.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know a guy who had to take court ordered drug tests in order to get visitation with his son. I'd look into getting a hair follicle screening.

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Karma sure can be slow sometimes.
But believe me, she never forgets.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have been waiting on karma to take care of him and it yet has to happen. He keeps getting mroe money and good things going on his lfie. Yet I continue to struggle. Im tired so tired and not sure how much longer I can go on like this. Its to the point Im going to have to sell my grandmothers wedding ring she gave me to put food on the table. 

Quoting iamcafemom83: Let karma take care of it for you. Don't waste your precious energy on that deadbeat.
Sorry you're going through this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)