Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you believe in ghosts?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
  • 131 Replies

I just replied on a very great post about dying, and I saw someone say something about ghosts and I thought it would be a good discussion. 

Do you believe in them? Have you ever seen one?

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:02 PM
3 moms liked this

No and no. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe in ghosts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes. I love ghost hunting/ urban exploration.
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I do and I have seen more than one. 

cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and no
Earthling
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

No

Megs5384
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Yes, I do believe but no I've never seen one. When my daughter was a baby though, she would see and coo at my grandpa who had passes many many years before. It started when she was about 6mons. and continued until she about 3. That's how we knew it was my grandpa. One day she saw a picture of him and got really excited about it saying "papa, papa!!" She had never seen a picture of him, never heard us talk about him, nothing. It was a little freaky. She told us that she played hide and seek in the curtains with him.

I know other people may not believe it, but it made me happy to think that he was around her. :)

noey31308
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes
tararod77
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM

WOW!! Thats crazy! I believe they are here adn kids can see them a lot, but I have never.

Quoting Megs5384:

Yes, I do believe but no I've never seen one. When my daughter was a baby though, she would see and coo at my grandpa who had passes many many years before. It started when she was about 6mons. and continued until she about 3. That's how we knew it was my grandpa. One day she saw a picture of him and got really excited about it saying "papa, papa!!" She had never seen a picture of him, never heard us talk about him, nothing. It was a little freaky. She told us that she played hide and seek in the curtains with him.

I know other people may not believe it, but it made me happy to think that he was around her. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)