Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I AM SO FREAKING SICK OF THIS! *New pictures* *new picture added pg 92*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1001 Replies
63 moms liked this

Yay! We get to go home tomorrow! :D 

Introducing Ava Maeve weighing in at 9lbs1oz and 23 inches long!!

This is great grandma's hat that she made for Ava, it is Irish colors. :D 

So shortly after I posted my last update, it was time to start pushing! It took SO freaking long to push her out because she was so big I guess lol. When she came out she wasn't breathing so the doctors had to rush around to get her to start breathing again, she started breathing but it was faint so we did skin to skin contact. It would have been fine except I started hemorrhaging! I ended needing a blood transfusion =/ The doctors said the reason for this is because, like Ava, I am a red head and gingers bleed more during child birth (fun fact for the day)
Right now I feel so tired and weak. But we are BOTH doing well. :) 
Thank you all for much for coming along my journey <3 

Seriously. I want this kid out now. I am 42w4d pregnant. I am SO uncomfortable, so tired (I haven't slept in days). PLEASE send your wishes that I may have this baby soon. If not, I think I may just stick my hand up there and pull her out. 

What tricks did you use to induce labor? Did they work? Just entertain me even. I am just soooo done. 

*update* I am having really bad backpain, worse than what it was earlier. My mom and MIL are here and we are going to get ingredients to make yummy cookies. I'm hoping that the backpain is actually labor! I will keep you all updated. Thank you all for the advice! I am super excited, this is my first baby and I am upset that my husband won't be here to share this experience with us but I am grateful that my mom and MIL will be!  

*update*I am definitely in labor! It's back labor so my back is dying lol but it's going to happen soon!!!!! We are timing them and there is not really any pattern at all. But I am so uncomfortable and feel like I am sitting on her head. I think we might call my doctor soon to see what he thinks we should too. Pray for baby tonight!! 

*UPDATE*I CALLED MY OB AND HE SAID HEAD TO THE HOSPITAL! I AM GOING TO HAVE THE BABY!!!!! I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERTAINING ME ALL DAY TODAY! 

Update @12:40am* I am on my phone now so it will be harder for me to respond. I am only dilated to 1. But I am 100% effaced and they broke my water so it should make for a speedy labor, hopefully. They are checking me again in about an hour. You guys are so awesome, thank you for all the prayers and lucks and bumps! 

Update at @2am* I was just checked again and I am not even dilated to 2 yet... I've been walking around forever. I am tired. I am getting pain meds. Hopefully I can get some sleep because the baby doesn't want to come tonight. I will update again if something important happens. Good night ya'll....Just skyped with hubby! I told him that we are having this baby sometime soon, he is super excited! He could only talke for a a few minutes but I told him all of the wonderful support I have been getting on here and he told me to thank all of you for helping me and giving me advice and be my support system when he is unable too <3 and NOW I am going to sleep.  

Update: 3am-ish:. I'm at 2. This has got to be the slowest labor in the history of the world. I am definitely sleeping. I feel groggt and nauseous. 

*UPDATE 10AM* sorry about the wait for an update. I fell asleep and haven't really been paying attenion. I got an epidural. I am at 4 close to 5 but not quite.

Update noon* I am at 7!!!! I am so close!!! We should have a baby soon soon soon! I am skyping with my husband now :) I'm so excited/nervous/scared/ whatever else I am feeling! I have been feeling a lot of pressure... I will update with more good news soon!

Update* born at 1:39 pm. She weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and was 23 inches long.
Stay tuned for pics and more details

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM
I walked 7 miles the day I went into labor. She was 2 weeks late at that point and they were going to induce me the next day.
MotherLady
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Good luck! Hope you have her soon and you're both safe and healthy!

Try to get some rest!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:04 PM
5 moms liked this
Orgasms, lots and lots or orgasms.
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Walk, sex or nipple stimulation, spicy food
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM

I would walk but I feel like she is going to fall out of me if I move lol 

Quoting Missdameanor: I walked 7 miles the day I went into labor. She was 2 weeks late at that point and they were going to induce me the next day.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Semen! And lots of walking
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Eat Taco Bell and ride over railroad tracks. I dunno, good luck!
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
14 moms liked this
Isnt that the goal???

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Missdameanor: I walked 7 miles the day I went into labor. She was 2 weeks late at that point and they were going to induce me the next day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM

hubby is deployed, so sex is a no go:( 
I had some spicy homemade salsa ealier (hoping it might do the trick, other than giving me terrible heartburn lol)  

Quoting notjstasocermom: Walk, sex or nipple stimulation, spicy food

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:06 PM
3 moms liked this

YES! But I don't want her to hit her head on the way out lol

Quoting svolkov: Isnt that the goal???
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)