Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

school pictures are Friday and i

Posted by   + Show Post
Let my 5yo son get the Mohawk he wanted. Yes for some odd reason, his school does spring pictures as well as fall. Spring pictures are full body.
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
LAHnTAH0812
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Thanks haha yes he's got quite a handful of a little brother

Quoting Anonymous: Your oldest has a look like really mom? He's on the table! Lol handsome boys ;)

Quoting LAHnTAH0812:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Aww thanks! Now I have to share more pics lol I let my 2yo get one too! I'm terrible

Quoting Jessy613:

he is way cute! omg

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Okay. I don't order school pictures and I don't let my kids have haircuts like mohawks.

Shadowed_Star
by Neko‚̧Wolf on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Good for you for letting your kid get a mohawk!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM

They are the mullets of this generation. Everyone thinks they are so cool now, in twenty years people will say "what was I thinking."

Quoting Anonymous: I fail to see why people think this is cute.

LAHnTAH0812
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:33 PM
They'll say the same thing about all the fads. Duh

Quoting Anonymous:

They are the mullets of this generation. Everyone thinks they are so cool now, in twenty years people will say "what was I thinking."

LAHnTAH0812
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:33 PM
congratulations

Quoting lenashark:

Okay. I don't order school pictures and I don't let my kids have haircuts like mohawks.

TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:38 PM

He's cute but why did you go full mohawk.  He looks like some kid living with an alternative lifestyle family.  The Goths of East 24th St. Where is his black leather coat & jack boots?  (I'm being silly, but I hope you get what I mean).

Why not something a little less severe?  Maybe something not quite as tame as the fauxhawk but somewhere in between.

slayerslegacy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here. I had no clue, until he came home with the pictures. I would up paying for them, because it was an absolutely adorable picture.

Quoting Anonymous: I had never heard of pictures twice a year but they do that here now. I don't even know how I dressed dd that day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RazzledRainbows
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Awwwwww adorable! My 7 year old wants one but I suck at the upkeep of anyones hair lol
noturavemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM

not really, i agree mullets were hideus but when i was a teenager mohawks were popular among teen boys (in the 80s) i was thrilled to see them coming back again i loved them in the 80s and i love them now

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)