Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why can't you be apart from your husband?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
2 moms liked this

I judge mothers/wives who cannot be apart from their husbands or children.  I understand family time is important, but so is alone time.  Your children and spouse deserve alone time just as much as you do.  Why can't you spend time by yourself, or with a friend?  Are you that attached to your husband that you seriously can't leave him for a few hours to go do something by yourself or with friends?  That's seriously unhealthy.  Do you not have any interests or hobbies outside of your husband and children?  Doesn't your husband have any interests or hobbies outside of you and his children?  

Your life didn't end because you got married and had kids!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no....Lol.

I have no issues in this dept. Dh retired from the army almost 2 years ago. I sure am missing the alone time I used to get.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:21 PM
4 moms liked this
I like to annoy him.
TheMommaJessie
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM

i have nothing but my husband and family. no friends, no interests, no hobbies nothing. He works comes home and deals with kids he likes ham radio but barely does it because the kids mess with his radios. never had a life before family why should i have one now that i am married with kids?

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I love my husband a lot more after we've been apart for a few hours.

CafeMom Tickers
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:22 PM
So do I.

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

I love my husband a lot more after we've been apart for a few hours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
I get seven hours a day without him.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM

We're apart 5 days a week, weekends are our siamese twin time.

rebeccarae
by Bec on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:23 PM
I think time with the girls and his time with his brother/friends is good. However, when he's with his brother, SIL blows up Facebook with how she can't be apart from her DH and her heart hurts, etc. time apart is GOOD.
jcm28
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM
I know wife's like that I am one of them lol I only do things with y friends when dh is working
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Ha! If my husband is around for more than 2-3 days, we're waiting for him to leave again! :)

He's actually applying for a local job that will have him home every night. On the one hand, I'm super excited but on the other, yikes! We're going to have to get used to each other again...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)