Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I saw a mom...

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM
  • 44 Replies
At value village, and she was using her ebt card to pay. I didn't even know they accepted ebt. Anyway, I was shocked when I seen what she was purchasing. Friggin shot glasses! Wtf. I'm not even one of those nosy bitches who worries what other people are buying, but this my friends, is ridiculous!
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaDulceVida
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Wow. I thought you could only buy food with that
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Mmmhmmm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Some people get cash on their card
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM

Maybe you made a mistake and it wasn't an EBT card. I'm not saying it's right what she did, IF she did what you're claiming, but maybe stop being so nosy.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:40 PM

cash aid is different than food stamps. you can spend it on just about anything I think.  In California they loaded them all to the same card but I don't know if that's the same everywhere. She might have pulled out an EBT card but that doesn't mean she used FS.

"You start to look like what you believe" -Switchfoot

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Quoting LaDulceVida: Wow. I thought you could only buy food with that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM
EBT-cash and/or food

Nosy bitch!
norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sissi30
by ★Hey.Girl.Hey★ on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Maybe you made a mistake and it wasn't an EBT card. I'm not saying it's right what she did, IF she did what you're claiming, but maybe stop being so nosy.

nosy?I dont think so. They were having ttrouble with her card and while they were fixing it, she was talking with me. Saying she was always having trouble with her ebt card. She was trashy and didn't care what people thought
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:44 PM

Quoting Sissi30:
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

nosy?I dont think so. They were having ttrouble with her card and while they were fixing it, she was talking with me. Saying she was always having trouble with her ebt card. She was trashy and didn't care what people thought

Surrrrrrre.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)