Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

B**ch has alot of nerve! UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Gonna call me at 11 at night. Knowing damn good and well SO is asleep and I won't wake him up. And try to tell me that I just need to step aside and let her have him back! Really? Cause for one he so wants you.

You! The bitch that couldn't keep her legs closed. Banged half the town while he worked his ass off for you. The one that has absolutely no clue how to care for a single person but yourself! The one that has constantly made his life hell for years.

Honey this is my family now! You may be able to make the calls on the fact I can't be around your DD. Which yes may hurt, But you will not tear him away from another daughter. We have a beautiful little girl and a loving relationship. Something you'll never understand.

But go ahead, keep calling, I will document and record everything, and let it slap you in the face in the very near future!

UPDATE: Well told SO this morning. And showed him everything. He called her and told her that if she didn't knock it off there would be a restraining order. Told her outside of their daughter, he wants nothing to do with her. This of course pissed her off, and she said if I did a restraining order he'd never see his daughter! So if I get the order, to keep HER away from ME, having nothing to do with him, She's gonna take his daughter away. How the hell do I protect myself, and not keep him from his daughter. I truly hate this bitch!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Why can't you be around her DD? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Why does she think she even has a chance with your man anymore?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:15 AM

A lot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
If she's calling like that, she's getting responses. And they arent from you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Why can't you be around her dd?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does she think she even has a chance with your man anymore?

Cause he dealt with her crap for so long. But he never moved on. Never dated. This time he did. He found me. And is happy. She can't handle that and has it in her head she still has a pull on him

lalalamama
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Are you the one he cheated on his wife with? His he the one who told you what a bitch she is?
Let him deal with her. Remember how he treats the mothers of his children
Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why can't you be around her DD? 

He's not bio dad, but the girl is 8 and he's been her dad since she was 3 month old. But since he doesn't have rights he has to pick up DD and take her somewhere to spend time and abide by mom's rules so she doesn't take the little girl away. He's all she knows of dad. She has no clue about the bio dad thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN