Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dog mauled the childs face off!!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:13 AM
  • 321 Replies
4 moms liked this

ok im pissed. theres been a petition started to save a dogs life that mauled off the face of a 4 year old child. the attorney respresenting the dog says the dog is "innocent." WTF?!?!?!? so theres a petition on facebook, where people have sent in 5600$ to spare this dogs life, and there has only been 6000$ to the poor child! 

this disgusts me! put the damn dog down. how dare they value that dogs life above the justice for that poor child?!?! what kind of sick world do we live in, where "the helicopter game" (from an earlier post) is abuse, but will save a face eating dog??

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/17/dog-lovers-campaign-to-save-phoenix-pit-bull-who-mauled-4-year-old/?intcmp=latestnews

search for "save mickey" on fb

It makes me sick when people choose animals over kids like that. i cant believe the stupidity of some people wanting to release this dog and give him another chance to hurt some one. uuuggghhh! 

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds awful. Bump for clicky.
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:16 AM
5 moms liked this
Doesn't surprise me at all.. Most women on here have defended dogs for attacking kids.
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:16 AM
3 moms liked this
I stopped reading at the fact that there's an attorney representing the dog.

I hope the child is ok. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Bump
blinx
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

the child lived thank God, but will need months or even years of reconstructive surgery (says his dr)

Quoting KaylinC03: I stopped reading at the fact that there's an attorney representing the dog. I hope the child is ok. :(

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Thank God he lived.

Quoting blinx:

the child lived thank God, but will need months or even years of reconstructive surgery (says his dr)

Quoting KaylinC03: I stopped reading at the fact that there's an attorney representing the dog.

I hope the child is ok. :(

blinx
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:23 AM
3 moms liked this

I am like seething. I am not a dog person really to begin with, then this? and 42000 followers on fb begging to save this dog? where the f were they when the kid needed support in a hospitial with a broken eye socket?!?! its just wrong. put the effing dog down.

mrs-jt
by SorryI'mNotSorry on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:26 AM
10 moms liked this
I love our dog. Love him, like a member of our family. However the moment he showed any aggression towards my kid or anyother he would get a new home without children and if he bit a child we would have him put down. This are choices you have to make being a responsible pet owner especially when you have children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 2:27 AM
13 moms liked this

How bad is the child. I know when my niece got bit by a dog they said she was "mauled" and her face was "torn to pieces" when in reality she only needed 7 stitches. The reason that a lot of people offend the dogs is because it's the childs fault they got bit. Yes bash away for that comment, but it's true. Not in ALL situations but in some. For example, my sister had a dog who had a double ear infection and had just gotten neutered. Due to the ear infections, the dog had a cone and my niece (who was 5 at the time so it was totally inappropriate for her to do this anyway) put her face inside of the dogs cone and grabbed both of the ears. So in that situation, it was my niece's fault. No, not my nieces, my irresponsible sister and her loser baby daddy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)