Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

visitation advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Long story short.. My ex/child's father and I had a short lived relationship while he was here in my state for the army.. I unexpectedly got pregnant.. We decided to keep him... The moment I told him I was pregnant he told me his "ex" still lives with him in his home state.... FAST FOWARD > We tried a couple times to work it out.. Both times he moved in with me and never made her move out of his house... Again long story short... We broke up.. He's back with her.. He moved out when out son was 4 mo didn't see him for 6 mo now sees him every 3 months if that...

I have a visitation hearing coming up and I was wanting advice on how it would go and what I should expect.. He's a truck driver now and still lives out of state (6 hrs away) and is on the road 4 weeks at a time..1 week off Our son is 13 mos old.. My biggest concern is he doesn't know his father that well..and really I don't either.. He was a huge liar...
advice?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:32 AM

He will get visitation of some sort, I don't know how it will work though. ALL men get visitation nowadays even crappy ones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)