Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Parade ruined by gays?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 317 Replies
7 moms liked this
I'm always reading about parades and festivals all up in arms about gays marching and wanting to have gay pride signs or whatever. I don't care about being gay good for you. Cool. But why does every parade, festival, and holiday have to be taken over by it?
Its not all about you!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:56 PM
23 moms liked this
I'm actually getting tired of the over the top in your face down your throat shoving of the gay agenda. In my case it's damaging my.views.
gabenmikeysmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:57 PM
25 moms liked this
Gosh why do all the straights think EVERYTHING is about them?
lillettemomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:57 PM
10 moms liked this
It's not all about them it's about having the right to march as a group like any other group being that I am irish and bisexual I want to be able to show who I am not hide because 1 church doesn't like it..
CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM
29 moms liked this
I think it's the fact that the straights don't have a 'straight marching band' or a 'straight' float, they just join in the festivities, where as the gays want to go down the street with things signifying what they are. Why should it matter what your sexual inclination is while at a family event?

Quoting gabenmikeysmom: Gosh why do all the straights think EVERYTHING is about them?
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM
8 moms liked this
I've never noticed gays "taking over parades"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM
6 moms liked this
I don't understand why it is so important to march in every parade with a gay pride banner. It is equality. No one is marching with a I'm straight banner or any other bannerthat points out their difference.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Me neither.

Quoting HIJKLM: I've never noticed gays "taking over parades"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly

Quoting Anonymous: I don't understand why it is so important to march in every parade with a gay pride banner. It is equality. No one is marching with a I'm straight banner or any other bannerthat points out their difference.
gabenmikeysmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:03 PM
Lol I dont care if its all gay or straight as a stick. I was being a smartass. Honestly, there are bigger things to be concerned with than some queers holding up rainbow flags.

Quoting CrossStitchMum: I think it's the fact that the straights don't have a 'straight marching band' or a 'straight' float, they just join in the festivities, where as the gays want to go down the street with things signifying what they are. Why should it matter what your sexual inclination is while at a family event?

Quoting gabenmikeysmom: Gosh why do all the straights think EVERYTHING is about them?
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Why do straight people always think parades are all about THEM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)