Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I know I sound like a terrible troll... toe sucking..

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM
  • 41 Replies
Maybe if Im not anon I will be more believable.

So we all went to MILs house for a family get together yesterday. His "cousin" Brett was there also and kept trying to talk to dh but dh isnt a fan of him and kept trying to ditch him and ended up taking a nap in his old room because he worked the nightshift before and only took a small nap before we left.

DH said he felt something on his toe and woke up instinctively kicking. That weirdo Brett was sucking on his big toe!! Dh broke his nose when he kicked and Brett is lying about what happened. He said kicked him in the face for no reason. He started making a scene and cried so we left. Dh's "aunt" wants an apology to her son for making him cry and breaking his nose. MIL wants him to do it only to smooth things over but dh is firmly against it.

This is seriously the strangest thing we have ever dealt with
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Bump
zeenah
by Zarah on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Ummm,m

"Dance is the poetry of the foot"

MrsFauxPerfect
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Thanks

Quoting Anonymous: Bump
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Yeah, Brett would be outed as the toe sucker if he'd done that to me. Everyone would have known. What a schmuck! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsFauxPerfect
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Dh made it known. People took sides. But the only ones making a big deal about it are brett and mommy

Quoting Nicoleb9: Yeah, Brett would be outed as the toe sucker if he'd done that to me. Everyone would have known. What a schmuck! Lmao
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM
Wtf?
MrsFauxPerfect
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:07 PM
I know..

Quoting hautemama83: Wtf?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM

I have no words gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM
I don't think your a troll because their are people out there that do shit like that. A friend of my exdh's has a foot thing and would tell me all the time that he wanted to suck on my toes. He grossed me out big time. I would apologize if I was your dh. You don't try doing anything to anyone sleeping because of reasons like getting kicked.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
How old is Brett?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)