Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Americans..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
15 moms liked this

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:38 PM
Yes because America is the only country who has to pay for college, and let's forget about all the other awesome things we have. Smh.
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:39 PM
I really couldn't give a shit about tuition, or student loans. If we're going to pay higher taxes, that would be on the bottom of the list.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:40 PM
7 moms liked this

Love it. It's all too true. College is a racket a lot of the time. Sad. I am not encouraging my kids to go to college right away, and when they do ONLY if it's for a very specific degree. I've seen too many get too far in debt and not be able to find work.

Bash me now.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:40 PM

I like this. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

WE'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR ASS, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM
4 moms liked this
It isn't about paying for college. It's about how expensive it is.
And what other awesome things do Americans have that the Nordic countries don't have? Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Yes because America is the only country who has to pay for college, and let's forget about all the other awesome things we have. Smh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Silly!

Quoting Anonymous:

WE'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR ASS, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Really..why?

Quoting hautemama83: I really couldn't give a shit about tuition, or student loans. If we're going to pay higher taxes, that would be on the bottom of the list.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM
6 moms liked this

it's because of a lack of education that people vote against their own interests in this country - and btw I agree with your post completely - the united states is on the decline because of greed, and an almost worship of capitalism, as well as supporting a system that supports and gives tax breaks for the rich and corporations and then freaks out about programs for the poor - honestly I would bail, but my family is here and I wouldn't want to be so far away from them - plus - I have to admit I love the weather in california - All great countries have seen their rise and decline and the U.S. is on the decline - just like ancient Rome and pretty much for the same things

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM
5 moms liked this
Hey. We have to pay for the welfare, prisons, weapons first. Priorities, you know. What? You don't think that is working out for us? :/ Yeah. Me niether. This American has figured out our governments new goal us to keep us poor, dumb and scared. We, as a whole, have bought it hook, line and sinker.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)