Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Son Is A Lot More Romantic With His Wife, Than I Thought He Was

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM
  • 66 Replies
6 moms liked this

Next week is their 5th anniversary. He is renting a suit, going to a flower shop and buying her flowers. He is bringing them to her at home. My husband, his dad, is going to be their chauffer. They are going to the Rio, to see Penn and Teller. After the show, my husband will pick them up, and take them to a Korean restaurant. My son hates Korean food, but his wife wants to go to one. After that my husband will pick them up, and take them downtown. They have a room with a spa in it. My daughter-in-law, always wanted to go into a spa. I didn't think my son, could come up with all of that. His dad won't be there with them, he will take them and pick them up, like a real chauffer. My son couldn't afford someone to take them, so my husband will take them and pick them up.

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM

I was shocked to hear, that my son could come up with all of that on his own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Might be awkward with dad there, no?
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

That is sweet. Why is your husband driving? They can't be all lovey in front of him. LOL. 

jupiter5
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol at fil the chauffeur but if you are all comfortable with each other than yay the love birds can drink and not have to worry about it :) it sounds like your son is a sweetheart and your dil is a lucky girl
Shani527
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm w the others. But 5 hem I can see my husband's dad doing that for us.
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Might be awkward with dad there, no?

He's just going to drive them, and drop them off. Pick them up the next day.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

That is sweet. Why is your husband driving? They can't be all lovey in front of him. LOL. 

He is going to drive them to the different places and drop them off. The next day he will pick them up from the Hotel. My son couldn't afford a real chauffer.

TheMommaJessie
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

that is sooo sweet.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

He is going to drive them to the different places and drop them off. The next day he will pick them up from the Hotel. My son couldn't afford a real chauffer.

I get that but my DH and I like to make out in the car inbetween places, talk dirty and be all over each other. That wouldn't happen with dad driving...KWIM. Better to hire a limo with one of those barriers between them and the driver. 

belindah
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

You raised a very giving young man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)