Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can i get pregnant from this? UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies

So my 16 yr old niece comes to me with this question. She says she's been making out with her boyfriend naked. She says he rubs his penis on the outside of her vagina until he cums. He tries to catch it in his hand. But today it all ended up on the outside of her. She wants to know if she could accidentally get pregnant this way. I told her yes and she needs to ask her mom to take her to the doctor to get the morning after pill, condoms, and birth control. She said she's too embarrassed. So I guess I'll have to take her. I doubt she's pregnant. What do you think?

UPDATE

The doctor gave her a pregnancy test, an STD test, and the morning after pill. Obviously it would be too early for her to pee a postivive from her most recent sexual experience, but it was negative so she wasn't already pregnant from a previous time. The STD tests will be back in about a week they said. I told my niece that we need to talk to her mom so that they can decide on the best form of bc for her. I bought some condoms for her. I had her call her mom tell her that she needs to talk to her privatley tonight but to reasure her that everything was ok. My sister texted me immediatley that something is up with her daughter and she's talking to her tonight. I called her and told her what was going on. She was a little hurt because I didn't tell her but she's ok with me taking her to get the morning after pill.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM
13 moms liked this
Lol they're making out naked but not having sex? Bullshit
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM

She does need to talk to a doctor about it so she can get all the correct information.  Yes she could become pregnant even though this is a "harder" way for the sperm to get where they need to be.   I would definitely help her get condoms so when they do the outside rubbing it catches all the fluids.  The doctor will say whether she needs the morning after or not.

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I highly doubt it but it is possible, so better safe than sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this
This. But if they were really just doing that then yes she can get pregnant that way. She needs to be able to talk to her mom about that kind of stuff.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol they're making out naked but not having sex? Bullshit
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Uh oh. Well hopefully the morning after pill will work for her, and then she can get on bc

Quoting Anonymous: I got pregnant that way...twice.
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Unlikely, but possible. Also, I think she's lying. 

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Teens are notoriously fertile.  Did you ask her when her last period was?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:55 AM
I agree. I want her to go to her mom. But she refuses. Better for me to take her than for her to end up pregnant or diseased.

Quoting Anonymous: This. But if they were really just doing that then yes she can get pregnant that way. She needs to be able to talk to her mom about that kind of stuff.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol they're making out naked but not having sex? Bullshit
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:56 AM
No I didn't ask her. I'm taking her first thing in the morning. Hopefully the morning after pill will still be affective.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Teens are notoriously fertile.  Did you ask her when her last period was?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Lying about what?

Quoting Sparklepants747:

Unlikely, but possible. Also, I think she's lying. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)