Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just found out my 16 year old had sex with a 32 year old

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 790 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am sick to my stomach still and I havent slept. I found out last night after my DD's boyfriend (well now ex bf) came over and told us she had sex with a 32 year old man. We asked her and she confessed. They met at her work and it happened on her break. 

Until now she has never gotten in trouble or done anything wrong. I always thought she was the "perfect" kid. We talked to her work about it and wont be allowing her to go back. I even called the police to see if there was anything that could be done but there isnt because she is 16 and over the age of consent. She could consent with anyone else over the age I always thought there was somewhat of a limit but there isnt

I am so lost as to what to do. She sees nothing wrong with it which scares me. I dont even know what to do at this point. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:32 AM
7 moms liked this
So sorry mama! I don't have any advice but hugs.
Chunkymunkey922
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:35 AM
35 moms liked this
Sorry momma :(. If it happened at work I would call her boss and let him know what happened.

The age of consent stuff is bs. That's supposed to protect 19 year olds not 30 something year olds. :(
MeaganP
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:36 AM
50 moms liked this
Get her on birth control and start doing alot of talking
HeatherMarieT88
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:40 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry mama. Talk with your dd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:41 AM
2 moms liked this

She is already on birth control. We talked for hours last night and will talk more...we have also talked many times in the past about sex it just doesnt get through to her apparently 

Quoting MeaganP: Get her on birth control and start doing alot of talking

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow. Does the guy work at her job?
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM
61 moms liked this
I would pay the goon squad to find that dude & kick his ass. I would be pissed at dd & have her see a counselor or talk with young girls that have been taken advantage of by older men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:45 AM
24 moms liked this
Its her body and she is 16. Just make sure she is on birth control. I was 16 and in a relationship with a 26 year old. We had a child together. I am now 33 and wasn't scarred for life dating an older man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

No he was just a customer

Quoting Mazie0723: Wow. Does the guy work at her job?

preemiemom45
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM
19 moms liked this
Right now she might not see anything wrong with it but someday she might. She was taken advantage of, whether or not she and the law see it that way.

I agree with a previous post that you should encourage her to talk to a therapist who has experience in this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN