Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What level are you on?

I guess I beat it...

I knew it had to end at some point but I guess a part of me hoped it was a never ending game lol

I love coffee so much I took a picture with it :-)
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Replies (61-70):
mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I was stuck on 500 for a while as well! That one was crazy difficult!

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

The only level that really killed me and tok forever was 500. I'm finding 15 dreamwrold hard..but it's doable. 

Quoting TisHerself:

This. I am at the same exact levels on both worlds as you :)

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

On the regular one I beat 530 and I'm waiting for new levels. '

On the dreamworld one I'm at 145

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Really? If I beat the ENTIRE game, that means I'm probably new to it? No...I've been playing it for quite some time. Contrary to your belief, with 5 children I don't have time to sit around an play for hours.

And no, not all who post about it are excited. Some (like me) are disappointed that there are no more levels. At night, when all 5 children are sleeping and I'm done with my housework, I like to sit outside and wind down from the day. Sometimes I read, sometimes I come on here, and sometimes...I play Candy Crush. And yes, I'm fat but not all people who play are. That is such an ignorant assumption.

Quoting Anonymous: These posts are usually started by someone who is excited and semi new to the game. I doubt someone has kept up on a game for 2 years straight.
Quoting imthatgirl0607:

So it's not unlikely someone could easily beat that game in two years. It's not very difficult.

Quoting Anonymous: Of course I know. I've seen these post since last year
Quoting imthatgirl0607:

You do know that the game has been out for two years now, right?

Quoting Anonymous: I'm curious as to what you women look like? The ladies on the higher levels, like 500+

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Right now it only goes up to 530 but I'm hoping there will be an update to add more levels :-)

Quoting TexTornado:

I just hit level 300 last night.  I was seriously addicted this time last year.  It took over my life.  Then I stopped cold turkey for about 3-4 months and now I play 5-10 games a night.  Which as you know, depending on the level could take only 10 minutes. 

What's the highest level? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
So ignorant. It's hard to get upset when someone is so stupid.

Quoting Anonymous: I should've said "what your body looks like". Chances are, a lot are overweight.

Quoting mom2many747:

Well, if you're curious what I look like, look at my avi :-)

Quoting Anonymous: I'm curious as to what you women look like? The ladies on the higher levels, like 500+

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Seriously? That is the most absurd thing I've heard. Maybe some spend hours at a time playing but as already mentioned, you don't have to play for a long time at once to beat the game if you've been playing it for years.

Hell, I even play it while on the treadmill or exercise bike so that blows your theory right out of the water. I love how you turned a post about a game into a post about fat bashing. Good job. 

Quoting Anonymous: But most people who are at higher levels don't only play for 10 minutes. I have a "friend" who uses most of her free time to play that game but is ALWAYS complaining about her weight. "She never has any time to exercise." Yeah...okay
Quoting TisHerself:

This post wasn't about obesity either. 

I find your assumption offensive - not because I am overweight, I am at the low end of ideal for my height - but for the mom reading this who may feel shame for being both overweight and, heaven forbid, playing a game. 

I am tempted to ask you a question, but am tiring of his conversation, so let me make a statement instead: the 10 minutes spent per day playing a game is no different than the 10 minutes spent perusing CM. 

Quoting Anonymous: Oh please, this post isn't about books. But you're right, I'm not into books. I prefer being more active. I love reading about fitness and health but that's about it.
Quoting TisHerself:

Hmmm, I take it from your reply that books are not your friends. Shocking.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol from what I've seen, A LOT of them are over weight.
Quoting TisHerself:

Yes, because only obese women have leisurely pursuits. Following that logic, only those who are overweight actually pick up a book and read, right? 

Quoting Anonymous: I should've said "what your body looks like". Chances are, a lot are overweight.
Quoting mom2many747:

Well, if you're curious what I look like, look at my avi :-)

workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:51 AM

What level did you make it to?

I am on 405 or something close to that. 

mom2many747
by Momma Duck on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM

530. I'm hoping they come out with an update soon. Candy Crush is one of the only games I play when winding down at night (I play 3 different games). Right now ever game I play needs an update lol I'm going to be so bored at night now :-/

Quoting workingmama86:

Livigirlsmom322
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Stuck on level 147.
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Level 103 I think.

workingmama86
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I was wondering when it ended lol

I usually play it every night too. I also started playing the panda pop game. I am on level 45 or something.. it's getting harder! haha

And my other one is wordchums! LOVE that game!

Quoting mom2many747:

530. I'm hoping they come out with an update soon. Candy Crush is one of the only games I play when winding down at night (I play 3 different games). Right now ever game I play needs an update lol I'm going to be so bored at night now :-/

Quoting workingmama86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN