Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Frozen comes out today, kid were kept home

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 38 Replies
All 3 are sick with temps and head colds. Mds seems to have it the worst. Perfect timing as I am off of work today.

I went out stock up on Motrin, Tylenol, dymatap,
cough drops and Frozen. Figure today would be as good as any catch up with the rest of the world and finally watch it

I thought we in the clear, but at least it is all three at one time:) what are you doing this morning?
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Not much.  I'm having sharp pain in my lower left abdomen and DH keeps fussing at me telling me to call the doctor...I guess I will in a few minutes.

My girls are out on spring break this week.

melodyhour
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Homeschooling, taking kids to music class at 11, and drinking lots of coffee as baby was up much of the night. Hope your kiddos feel better! I loved the movie and I think it was the best disney movie since Lion King.
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Sorry. That sucks. We're about to go buy groceries. I'm not looking forward to it.
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sitting in my car eating chick filet a and waiting for the mall to open so I can get frozen
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Snow day here. For no snow. Not sure what I'm gonna do.
Lennyloves
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Yeah that's not fun, just dont do it hungry or you get everything you dont need. :)

Quoting cntrdmom: Sorry. That sucks. We're about to go buy groceries. I'm not looking forward to it.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I need to clean my kitchen. I HATE mopping, I rather scrub a toilet than mop. :/
othermom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I hope they feel better soon. I know my girls want me to get the movie and we may soon

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM
Sitting here at urgent care..2 kids look like they have pink eye. And the youngest is driving me nuts.
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM
The problem is I'm doing it exhausted and may not get all I need. I just wanna go to bed. I don't know why I agrees to this. Lol

Quoting Lennyloves: Yeah that's not fun, just dont do it hungry or you get everything you dont need. :)

Quoting cntrdmom: Sorry. That sucks. We're about to go buy groceries. I'm not looking forward to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN