Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

There is NO GOD!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 446 Replies

My DH just went on a rant about how there is no God and Organized religion is just a lucrative business and pastors are thieves!

My MIL's Pastor calls himself a Apostle and my DH thinks its ridiculous because he doesn't walk with Jesus!

Note: This is a discussion in his course in college about prayer in School. He feels very strongly about this!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mygardenia
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM
10 moms liked this

Can't say I entirely disagree there

imyourPuppy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I believe in G-D, but I don't believe in any Holy books. I take it as a history books.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:23 AM
pretty much this.

Quoting mygardenia:

Can't say I entirely disagree there

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Does his opinion bother you?  Do you agree/disagree with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM
12 moms liked this

not all churches are like the mega churches that make a ton of money. Lots of pastors are living off very little. some even have a regular job on top of being pastor of the church just so they can pay bills for their family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

Your pastor is not an apostle. Many churches have sold there soul to the nwo but not all. God is most definitely real.

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your pastor is not an apostle. Many churches have sold there soul to the nwo but not all. God is most definitely real.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM
12 moms liked this
Please don't refer to biased and manufactured mythology as "history."

Quoting imyourPuppy: I believe in G-D, but I don't believe in any Holy books. I take it as a history books.
ja2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:27 AM

There is but l have no time to go to church as it is. l work 9-6 pm so no time to go.

Seeker1
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM
15 moms liked this

Well I can tell you there is a God, Yahweh, Elohim, Jahova His only Son Jesus Christ* Yehshuah-Joshua came as God/Man to earth to live, die on Calvary then rose again 3 days later was seen by over 500 witnesses and assceded back to the Father until the day He returns as King of kings! I know this because He speaks to me, through me by His Holy Spirit, and I have seen His many works, and wonders that no man could do but only when I prayed to Him it was accomplished by no other way. Wouldn't you rather have a little faith and belive and watch Him work and show you His Love for you and then forever live with no pain, fear, death, sickness than to not believe and then at death find out the truth and be forever without Him and be spereated in torment :( He doesnt want that, He created you, He loves you and He made a way to be with you! It is the best feeling in the world! I am so glad I know Him and have Him! If you do not want Him that is your choice I am not here to argue and will not. I just had to tell you He is just a prayer away :) That is all, Have a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN