Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

McDonalds hires morons

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last time my dh went to McDonalds, they screwed up his order. I called them and they said they would replace the 20 piece nuggets they didn't give us next time we came in.

Well I went today and ordered 2 20 piece nuggets at the drive thru. I got to the Window and explained about the free 20 piece. The mgr verified and said ok. They were going to charge me for 2 20 piece nuggets and give me a 3rd for free. I only wanted 2 20 pieces and had to explain it over and over to the kid at the window.

Finally he gets it and I pay for 1 of the 20 pieces. I go to the 2nd window and the girl hands me a big bag and says here's your 3 twenty piece nuggets. I again tried to explain it was only supposed to be 2 but they just didn't get it.

They finally said just take the 3 twenty pieces, so I did. Their stupidity got me extra nuggets.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:07 PM

so you got free one. all they could do then is throw them away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:07 PM
This, McDonald's was intended to employ people with a master's degree.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

It's a remedial job filled with people who lack higher education and young teenagers; is this so surprising to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:07 PM
No surprise. Taco Bell is known for its mess ups around here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Good lord, how many people are you feeding?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Oh I know. I had friends that worked there in high school. I've heard the stories.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I worked at McDonald's in my teens. Customers are morons too.
amber710
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Both of my parents started out working at McDonalds...now both have Masters degrees and higher paying jobs. Your stereotype is stupid. I think the team serving you had poor communication skills, but that doesn't mean the people indidvidually are stupid.

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM
I thought you wrote Mormons, I had to read the title again after reading the post. But yes my order is never right when I go to McDonald's.
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:09 PM
That's a lot of nuggets!
mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Lol, this! 

While yes, there are some incredibly stupid employees, I would say that customers are the cause of incorrect or problematic orders moreso than the employees. 

Quoting Danesmommy1: I worked at McDonald's in my teens. Customers are morons too.

abecee
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Many place hire morons. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)