Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

McDonalds hires morons

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Last time my dh went to McDonalds, they screwed up his order. I called them and they said they would replace the 20 piece nuggets they didn't give us next time we came in.

Well I went today and ordered 2 20 piece nuggets at the drive thru. I got to the Window and explained about the free 20 piece. The mgr verified and said ok. They were going to charge me for 2 20 piece nuggets and give me a 3rd for free. I only wanted 2 20 pieces and had to explain it over and over to the kid at the window.

Finally he gets it and I pay for 1 of the 20 pieces. I go to the 2nd window and the girl hands me a big bag and says here's your 3 twenty piece nuggets. I again tried to explain it was only supposed to be 2 but they just didn't get it.

They finally said just take the 3 twenty pieces, so I did. Their stupidity got me extra nuggets.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Replies (41-50):
Childofares
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I would have told you to walk your lazy ass inside the store to place your order where they can hear you clearly.

FelineTopic
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course the customers are never morons.......

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Big surprise there lol I def get that at the Burger King and mcdonalds by me too

suzanneyea
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I have eaten at McDonald's many, many times. I always have a special order too. Not once have they messed it up. Even when I order in English at the drive though with my crap French, they get. It right.

mommyrustina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

This made me laugh because as I was wishing the customer a pleasant day, in my mind I would be thinking "Now get the Hell out of my drive-thru!"

Quoting fluffball80:

When I worked in drive thru at McDonald's I would do that all the time just to get the person out of the drive thru.  Just take the food, say "thank you", and be on your way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Ewww so many chicken nuggets
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

The fact you actually ordered two 20 piece nuggets & accepted a third 20 piece nuggets from McJunkfood is the epitome of stupidity..  

FelineTopic
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Once the food is handed out the window, they can't use and it has to tossed. When I worked fastfood, I would explain that to customers and let them know the extra shit was free...

Also, it was a common opinion where I worked that people like you are idiots and the transaction you wanted was best carried out inside the store. You can't anything beyond taking the customer's order over that stupid intercom...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM

MMM 60 NUGGETS. HEAVEN 

FelineTopic
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Yup...

And you just smile at the customer the entire time thinking what an idiot that customer is, to....

Quoting mommyrustina:

This made me laugh because as I was wishing the customer a pleasant day, in my mind I would be thinking "Now get the Hell out of my drive-thru!"

Quoting fluffball80:

When I worked in drive thru at McDonald's I would do that all the time just to get the person out of the drive thru.  Just take the food, say "thank you", and be on your way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)