Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Omg! That was crazy.

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
I was just pulling into my neighborhood and 2 men (not together) were out walking their very large dogs. They were walking by each other and gave each other a little space. They were almost fully past each other and the dogs suddenly turned back around and started attacking each other. It was like a full blown, standing on their back legs brawl. The men each grabbed their dogs, but it was a huge struggle for them to get them apart.

I am super scared of dogs and seeing this freaked me out. I was so scared one of the dogs was going to turn on one of the guys. I'm going to have killer dog nightmares now.
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Oh man, that's scary. I am also afraid of dogs, so I would have been freaking out.
HannahC
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Yikes. Seeing a dog fight would give me all kinds of anxiety. Mostly because I usually have at least one if not all 3 of my kiddos with me.
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Yikes! I usually make my dogs sit and wait for the other dog to pass. I know my dogs aren't going to randomly attack another dog, but if my dogs are sitting out of the way it's less likely the other dog will be able to get to them. I usually have my kids with me so it's easier.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM
UGhh I hate that.... My old downstairs neighbor had an aggressive dog, and we lived in the kind of house that you enter the main door, and there are 4 interior apartments. Well for some reason these jerks would leave this dog alone CONSTANTLY for hours, and he'd bark, and bark. Well anyway one time DH took our dog to the back (on a leash), and this mean ass dog comes running at our dog out of nowhere growling, and tried to jump right on our dog. DH was able to throw his arm up, and knock the dog back, but the dog ripped DH's coat. Then the jerk owner comes running saying that his dog has never ever done anything like that before BS! His dog growled, and barked aggressively all the time. Even the maintenance guys were afraid of that dog, and they were some manly dudes. They told me watch out for that dog downstairs because he ripped through the screen porch, and got out several times.
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:31 PM
That would've freaked me out. Dog fights make me sick, literally. Idk why.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:33 PM
My dog got attacked by my neighbor's Pitt bull. I was trying to get her off my dog and I couldn't. I was screaming and freaking the heck out. Scary shit! Dog fights can be terrifying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN