Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

help..... confused

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

ok so i recently ( 6 month's ago ) got back together with my ex of a year ... at the time we wanted diffident things but after the world kicked our butts we found are self in the same spot and that we still loved each other ! any way with in the 3 years we were apart when i had dd (WITCH IS NOW 16M) ........ any way he has excepted her with open arms and is so great now that we are back together we know this is what we want .... well he lived 3 hours apart and a week before he came up i switched my b.c from the niva ring to the pill ( the ring hurt and made me sick ) any way i just took a test and well looks like im pregnant ... of course im freaked out b.C WE DIDN'T PLAIN TO HAVE KIDS FOR A WHILE BUT I MEAN HE DIDN'T YELL OR ANYTHING BUT UM hes not jumping up and down and i know its unexpected but i just thought he might me a little excited about his first child ..... idk is he in shock ... how did you so/ dh react when you told him you where pregnat ?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatLee42513
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I also got pregnant on BC - sadly it was the first month on it :/ suffice it to say neither of us were jumping for joy but the idea is growing on me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:25 PM

i mean im not jumping but im not mad it just seems like he has no emotions ... witch isn't different from his normal facial reaction but idk its his first kid is he rally mad n not saying anything ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:27 PM
My DH was shocked at first, but after a few minutes. The next minute he was trying to decorate the nursery in all Steelers!!!
mich2.0
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
There is so much wrong with this post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:29 PM

We planned both of our children so he was thrilled.

Rangelmommy
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Dh wasn't thrilled not upset about my first dd and it wasn't until half way through my pregnancy when it truly hit him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:32 PM

i mean he assures me hes not mad i mean i dont think it sank in ....... needless to say i always said if i was going to have a son i would want it to be his ( they say never have a son with a man unless you'll be proud for him to be just like his dad ) im still in shock ....

firespurity
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:33 PM
SO had a panic attack. Then two months later I had to tell him it was twins; that time he was excited.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:37 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:42 PM

When I had to tell DH about our youngest....He stood there in shock...then had a small panic attack about money and my health...Youngest DD is now 2...and she has him wrapped around her finger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN