Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were getting a reading from Teresa Caputo...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Who do you think of family and friends that passed away would come through for you?

Who would you want to come through?

I would love to hear from my nephew. I was there when he was born but I right away the next day I woke up sick with something awful there was pain, congestion, coughing etc it honestly felt worse then strep. I never got to even hold him :'( he's never heard my voice but he did have pictures of my family in his bed...the day I woke up feeling better and ready to go go go was the day he passed away during heart surgery...that was the day I held him his body was still warm but he was gone. It breaks my heart I never got that chance with my first and only blood nephew. I want to tell him Im sorry! Im sorry I was sick and couldn't see him, hold him, speak to him, share one aunty nephew moment with him. I still cry about it to this very day but haven't let it out completely.

I mainly feel we had a connection so deep something bigger kept us apart for the better, like something greater was at work and it just wasn't our time to meet...not yet. That's how I mourned him but always felt I didn't get closure.

I also want to see if my uncle helped me get back on the right bus at LAX by pinching my cheek to turn around. He was the only one who did that since I was born and before he passed he said " if you EVER need my help with ANYTHING, I will be there for you" and I was so scared heading home to his funeral I got off at the wrong bus stop at the airport and asked for his help I was so scared and lost crying and it was so loud there I panicked when I felt a pinch on my face and saw a bus coming and got right on and got to where I was supposed to go.

Sorry it's long but that's my story. What's yours?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lacie9905
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hopefully my grandfather would. I wonder how much she charges to do private readings. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:39 PM
I always wonder that too. I feel my mom and brother could really benefit from and experience like that.

Quoting lacie9905:

Hopefully my grandfather would. I wonder how much she charges to do private readings. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this

hope it would be my step father.... because I would be THRILLED he was dead

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Your stories are very touching, but I fully believe that she is a scam artist doing cold readings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this
The long island hack? Lol...miss cleo's replacement.
kikibix
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I've actually thought about it while watching the show and realized that I have nobody that would need to or that I would like to contact me. No unresolved issues in my family. 

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM

My cousin who was murdered when I was little. She was older, like in her 20's but she used to take me to baseball games and gave me my first Coke! When I was 15 I nearly died in a car accident..I swear I saw her and she told my it wasnt my time. Id love to hear from her!

shaunaleigh418
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Hopefully my mom.
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:40 PM
I would want a friend who died when I was 13. He was killed when his car was hit by a train in the middle of the night. Nobody know why he was out, if the crossing signals were working, if he had car problems....

Not having answers was devistating
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I don't believe in that sort of thing. I'd most likely mess with her and get a good laugh out of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)