Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ds' grandma

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Ds asked if we could go visit her. Honestly I don't want to. She doesn't call to ask about him, she doesn't put forth the effort.

Then add on if we go to her house, her son (ds' dad) might be there with his girlfriend and her kids and then ds will get to hear all about how he's an awesome daddy to kids that aren't even his!

There's so much more to this story... like ds was accused of molesting his younger cousin. She accused everyone under the sun though so I didn't put much stock into it (although I did ask him, we had another private places talk, etc).... but then his biodad went around saying ds molested his other kid... so fine, I put ds into therapy (for that and other things)... what'd they do for their kids? Nothing at all. If you suspected that your kid was being touched, wouldn't you do something about it? Therapy... or at the very least keep the kids in front of you when they're together?

But nope. Last time we went over (months ago), ds asked if he could play with his cousin in the basement (where the toys are)... gma said ok. I said no. I'm not putting ds in a position to get accused AGAIN!

But then I get 'talked to' bc I won't let him be a kid and play with his cousin. Gah! I'm just frustrated and stressed about everything, this is the cherry on top.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)