Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is child abuse and this woman should have her baby taken away from her

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this poor baby is 40+ pounds and only 8 months old. Has anyone read this story. Sorry but this is child abuse. There is no way formula or BF or baby food could possibly cause this unless she feeds him every hour. Doctors said in the article that there is no medical reason for his weight. He has just been overfed. They are so worried about his weight that the doctors have already put him on a strict diet. This mother if is either freakin crazy or just doesnt care. Either way she should not have him anymore.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Like the worlds heaviest kid that gained tons of weight. They (I think CPS) stepped in and made the mother put her on a healthy diet. The girl lost a bunch of weight but will be bow legged her whole life. I feel bad for the little girl. The worst part is the fat ass mom still chows down on junk food and fast food while she makes the little girl eat very healthy and only a certain amount of calories. Way to set an example. Smh
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Wow. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:41 PM

i'm wondering what foreign country are they from where the drs are ignorant?

Quoting Anonymous:

It stated in the article that they found no medical reason that it was just a case of overfed. But my question is WTF was she feeding him?

Quoting sweetiebell: If there's no medical reason why he is like that I would definitely consider it child abuse.

orchardmoma
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:41 PM

What does the Mother say? 

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:42 PM
I bet she has arms of steel
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Maury did shows about this a long time ago. Mothers gave their kids 2 liter bottles of soda, ridiculous amounts of fried food and sweets. Anything they wanted basically. Maybe some episodes are on YouTube.
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:43 PM
That poor baby!
MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:43 PM
I think this is old isn't it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM

No she needs a nutritionist and a counselor to deal with her own issues around food

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN