Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So sorry your having a boy

Posted by   + Show Post
I just found out I'm expecting another boy. I am thrilled. When we got pregnant we just wanted a baby and are happy with a boy or girl. So I have since gotten the following responses when we revealed it's another boy
"I'm so sorry but at least he's healthy!"
"Oh well maybe next time"
And
"Oh no!"
Wtf! I am happy to have another boy. My sons will be close and it's perfect. I love my boy and people are pissing me off!
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
Thunderbug75
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Well congrats on your baby boy.  And just ignore all the comments!

Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate that! If I have it my way... I'll have ALL boys. Lol
staci1103
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!  Love my boys!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 boys and they are my world ! 4 & 1. They play soo well together. My LO follows my oldest and does everything he does. Its adorable ! Good luck. You will enjoy it ppl are crazy ! All I wanted was a healthy child boy or girl. 

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I had two boys and now I'm pregnant with a girl which I'm so excited about. I never got comments like that with boy number 2 but people were really rooting for a girl this time. I love having my boys but man, picking out cute girl stuff is awesome. We gender swayed for a girl.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I have 2 girls and 2 boys. G, B, B, G so I never really dealt with that. After I had my first son, everyone was shocked that I wanted a third child because i 'had a perfect pair!'

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a girl and a boy and I'm due with another boy. I'm so glad not another girl . Girls are so much harder
Nutrition_Guru
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM
I'm the exact opposite. I'm not OK with having another boy. I've cried many hours over the fact I'll never have a girl. I didn't realize how much I wanted one until I want going to get one.

I wish I could be as happy as you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Atleast they didnt ask you "is your baby going to be f*cked up?"... My sister asked me that, instead of yay congrats.....

mamabear55
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Idiotic people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)