Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So sorry your having a boy

Posted by   + Show Post
I just found out I'm expecting another boy. I am thrilled. When we got pregnant we just wanted a baby and are happy with a boy or girl. So I have since gotten the following responses when we revealed it's another boy
"I'm so sorry but at least he's healthy!"
"Oh well maybe next time"
And
"Oh no!"
Wtf! I am happy to have another boy. My sons will be close and it's perfect. I love my boy and people are pissing me off!
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Imagine the comments I got I have 4 bio boys Zero girls and I am raising 7 boys.

17, 16, 13, 7, 7, 5, 2

Oh and I was NEVER meant to be the mother of girls.  I am thrilled to death for everyone of my boys. 

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
That would piss me off. I hope I have all boys, I love ny little mamas boy
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
My son will be 3 when his little brother is born. I love that age gap. It works really well two boys close together.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have 2 boys and they are my world ! 4 & 1. They play soo well together. My LO follows my oldest and does everything he does. Its adorable ! Good luck. You will enjoy it ppl are crazy ! All I wanted was a healthy child boy or girl. 

mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I'm sorry. But I bet when you hold him you won't care anymore more.

Quoting Nutrition_Guru: I'm the exact opposite. I'm not OK with having another boy. I've cried many hours over the fact I'll never have a girl. I didn't realize how much I wanted one until I want going to get one.

I wish I could be as happy as you.
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:59 PM
My son is a mamas boy and I don't mind. He's so sweet how would anyone thing I wouldn't want another boy!

Quoting MelanieMans: That would piss me off. I hope I have all boys, I love ny little mamas boy
nanny1918
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:05 PM
I've had 12 pregnancies to have my three healthy children. I get so offended when people get upset if their baby is not the sex they wanted. Either way, it's a beautiful little life.
Congratulations on your healthy baby !
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:10 PM
No idea. I knew I was a boy mommy when I first saw my son, I love him. Everyone has girls

Quoting mommy211983: My son is a mamas boy and I don't mind. He's so sweet how would anyone thing I wouldn't want another boy!

Quoting MelanieMans: That would piss me off. I hope I have all boys, I love ny little mamas boy
BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow. I have two boys and that would greatly frustrate me.

mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:13 PM
I mostly just don't understand it. Both times I just wanted a healthy baby!

Quoting nanny1918: I've had 12 pregnancies to have my three healthy children. I get so offended when people get upset if their baby is not the sex they wanted. Either way, it's a beautiful little life.
Congratulations on your healthy baby !
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM
It's very frustrating. It just makes me feel like they are insulting my son and the new baby.

Quoting BEXi:

Oh wow. I have two boys and that would greatly frustrate me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN