Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So sorry your having a boy

Posted by   + Show Post
I just found out I'm expecting another boy. I am thrilled. When we got pregnant we just wanted a baby and are happy with a boy or girl. So I have since gotten the following responses when we revealed it's another boy
"I'm so sorry but at least he's healthy!"
"Oh well maybe next time"
And
"Oh no!"
Wtf! I am happy to have another boy. My sons will be close and it's perfect. I love my boy and people are pissing me off!
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
tnt-manda
by Mandy Dandy on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
This one too, when they get older. It's a mom of five boys and they sell boys toys, books, hunting, carving, building, basically anything related to boyish things. It stuff you wouldn't normally find in stores. www.jmcremps.com

Anyway congrats!! :-)

Quoting mommy211983: Awesome! Will do thanks!

Quoting tnt-manda: I heard the same with my second and third boy. I love being a mom to boys.

Check out this site. www.boymomdesigns.com it is awesome, pretty much a mother who got tired of it to so she started her own clothing line to show off her love for only boys. If you like it on fb shes always offering great deals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

People can be insenstive twits.  With my second pregnancy, a lot of people we knew went on and on about how the baby "had to be a girl" since we already had a boy.  I kid you not, on and on until I finally said that we would be happy with either and were not wishing for one over the other so please save it.  I think, or hope really, that people just don't think of how they sound when they say crap like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
When did people get so stupid? Seriously. I want to know. Congrats, Hon!
belindah
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!!

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell them "I have a few words for you: No dealing with teen daughters with PMS..."  I'll take boys.  My niece is four and already has too much attitude.

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Everyone loves to tell a mother what she wants and how she feels, we are living in a world full of experts.... don't ya know?
mommy211983
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone and the congrats!
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I am THRILLED to be having another boy.. Granted I will only have 2 boys... but still lol. 

-:Logan Jacob:--:December 1st 2007:--:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- -:My Everything:- 

-:Hunter Xavier:--:EDD 7-12-14:-

baby development

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I hear ya .im pregnant with my second boy and you would think its a bad thing the way everyone acted when i found out .but im thrilled I love my sons my first was so easy to deal with .whats not to love ?

I just dont get why everyone is all about girls .both genders have pros and cons .

Even the stores are girl biased .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I wanted a girl the second time and got one. I would have been disappointed a bit if it was a boy. She's 12 now and I'm wondering if I can return her for boy? Lol totally kidding. Mostly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)