Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My extremely judgmental confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think that families with more than 3 kids are trashy and low class. I think that parents who have more than 3 kids are uneducated and selfish. If they were more educated they would know how much of a negative impact having that many children puts on the earth and they would not want to do that. Humans are depleting the Earth's natural resources that are needed to sustain life on this planet. I think that humans should only be able to have 3 children max and once you get a boy and a girl you shouldn't be able to have anymore children. I also think that IVF, fertility treatment and fertility drugs should all be outlawed. If you are one of the unfortunate people chosen by whatever higher power you believe in to be infertile then your only option should be to adopt one of the millions of children in the world who do not have parents. That is my judgmental confession. Let the bashing begin. 

Wow, I can't believe how many people care so much about my opinion. I honestly thought that most people would roll their eyes and think "whatever" while closing out the post. Although this is Cafemom so I should have known that so many would care about my opinion so much that they would take time away from their families to argue and call me whatever names I'm sure they have called me. I hope you all had a great night. I know I did. After I posted this confession, since it was on my mind from a conversation I was having with someone earlier, I spent some quality time with my family. Goodnight all. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Replies (181-181):
ZelisMommy
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 3:40 PM
I just think as a mother of a special needs child, you should be more sympathetic to women with fertility issues. And yes I think its very hypocritical of you to believe we should live in a survival of the fittest kind of world when you get your child treatments that help them live.Just think about that for a minute

Quoting mommy2adandykid:

nope, rarely and yes.....and yes, for the record, if it weren't for modern medicine, my child would most likely have died.  NOT NECESSARILY but there was/is a good chance.   among other things, my child has hydrocephalus and actually i do know of a child who had that condition LONG before shunts were put in place and that child actually lived up until their teens-and that was 40 years ago.  call me hypocritical if you want.  im not that worried about it. 

Quoting ZelisMommy: So do you vaccinate your kids? Do you take them to the doctor when theyre sick? Do you habe your SNs child in any kind of therapy?

Quoting mommy2adandykid:

for the record, i am that 2nd woman that you describe and yea, survival of the fittest makes sense.  sorry.  it's gotten humanity as far as it has.  and i know you were being a smart ass but yea, diseases ARE natures way of 'thinning the herd'.....we're just not letting it

Quoting ZelisMommy: There are women who are extremely fertile but should never reproduce because theyre horrible mothers. There are also women who are very fertile and have special needs children. What are your thoughts on them and their bodies?
Also, do you think we shouldn't vaccinate or find a cure for diseases because that's just natures way of getting rid of some of us? Survival of the fittest, maybe? Or do you only choose to pick on women with fertility issues?

Quoting mommy2adandykid:

to be honest, my bf and i were having this conversation the other day and i agree with you on some points.  aside from the trashy/uneducated crap, i don't agree with limiting the amount of kids a person can have.  BUT i do kinda believe that ivf and such things shouldn't be around.  there is a REASON why 'you' may not be able to have a child(yes people, your body knows what it's doing-human bodies have been doing these things for generations).  and there are so many kids that need adopted.  yes, i am saying this as someone who was blessed with bio-kids so maybe my opinion 'doesn't count' but that's just how i feel.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN