Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My extremely judgmental confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think that families with more than 3 kids are trashy and low class. I think that parents who have more than 3 kids are uneducated and selfish. If they were more educated they would know how much of a negative impact having that many children puts on the earth and they would not want to do that. Humans are depleting the Earth's natural resources that are needed to sustain life on this planet. I think that humans should only be able to have 3 children max and once you get a boy and a girl you shouldn't be able to have anymore children. I also think that IVF, fertility treatment and fertility drugs should all be outlawed. If you are one of the unfortunate people chosen by whatever higher power you believe in to be infertile then your only option should be to adopt one of the millions of children in the world who do not have parents. That is my judgmental confession. Let the bashing begin. 

Wow, I can't believe how many people care so much about my opinion. I honestly thought that most people would roll their eyes and think "whatever" while closing out the post. Although this is Cafemom so I should have known that so many would care about my opinion so much that they would take time away from their families to argue and call me whatever names I'm sure they have called me. I hope you all had a great night. I know I did. After I posted this confession, since it was on my mind from a conversation I was having with someone earlier, I spent some quality time with my family. Goodnight all. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:40 PM

My only opinion on IVF is that the embryos shouldn't be destroyed or frozen for decades.

dockyswifey
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Quoting suzanneyea:

I don't agree, but I like a honest confession.

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Troll
MommyKir
by Kay on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Do not agree with you at all on most of that. but I respect the fact that, that is your opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM

And you have no control over other people or how many kids they have so your opinion is pointless. I come from a Catholic family where birth control and abortion are both frowned upon so it's very common to see people with 5, 10, 15 kids and it's more accepted than having any form of bc and especially more accepted than abortion. Different view points I suppose, but I don't think you're anymore "low class" based on the number of kids you have. I know people with only one kid that's more "low class" than people with 4+.

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I think you are nutty.

(Shrugs) You can judge, I can judge you back. And I only have 2 kids.
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this
What if they are trying for a third and end up with twins? Is that also trashy? Or do you find that excusable?
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Well thank goodness your opinion doesn't matter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Man, there goes the Catholic population.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)