Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My extremely judgmental confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think that families with more than 3 kids are trashy and low class. I think that parents who have more than 3 kids are uneducated and selfish. If they were more educated they would know how much of a negative impact having that many children puts on the earth and they would not want to do that. Humans are depleting the Earth's natural resources that are needed to sustain life on this planet. I think that humans should only be able to have 3 children max and once you get a boy and a girl you shouldn't be able to have anymore children. I also think that IVF, fertility treatment and fertility drugs should all be outlawed. If you are one of the unfortunate people chosen by whatever higher power you believe in to be infertile then your only option should be to adopt one of the millions of children in the world who do not have parents. That is my judgmental confession. Let the bashing begin. 

Wow, I can't believe how many people care so much about my opinion. I honestly thought that most people would roll their eyes and think "whatever" while closing out the post. Although this is Cafemom so I should have known that so many would care about my opinion so much that they would take time away from their families to argue and call me whatever names I'm sure they have called me. I hope you all had a great night. I know I did. After I posted this confession, since it was on my mind from a conversation I was having with someone earlier, I spent some quality time with my family. Goodnight all. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
Joie35
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:42 PM
I disagree completely but support your right to state your honest opinion...though I admit the word "trashy" just irritates the shit out of me.
fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Dont move to my area then. There is a very large population of extremely wealthy Irish Catholics and they generally have between 5-7 children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:43 PM
I hope you had your children 100% unmedicated, because only uneducated women are okay with the risks that come with something. You better have exclusively breastfed as well, and no solids before 6 months. No forward facing seats before 4 years old, either.

See what I did there? Go suck a duck.
ShellyBellysMom
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Judgemental and downright nasty and rude are two different things. You are the latter. The nerve of you to say people with more than 3 kids are "trashy". As for your views on ivf. I think it's every woman's right to be able to bear a child. Yeah there are a lot of children that are without parents, but it's unfair to hold other people responsible except for their parents for that. "
RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally think that the judgmental people are the ones that are the biggest drain on our earth's natural resources.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I am a mother of 5. My DH makes 7grand a month. We do not have a mortgage or rent to pay. We saved up his tax returns and bought a house flat out cash. I am going to school to be a nurse. I want to work in a NICU. I am on no kind of PA . I have a 6bd house with 3 bathrooms. My house probable makes your home look like a shack.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Cass1986
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:45 PM
I have 7 kids. 4 bio and 3 steps I have full custody of. I am very educated and could also not care less about other people's opinions of it.
mjmorrison
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:45 PM
2 moms liked this

move to china

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 9:46 PM

That's nice. Last time I checked, a $270,000 a year salary isn't low class. Nice try, though.

My husband is a systems architect and I am a full time student- far from uneducated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)