Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh lost his job. :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
Dh lost his job on Monday. He's been combing the career builder sites since and has two interviews and a couple other nibbles so far.... But I'm still scared. We've done everything right, saved for emergencies, and I work full time. But I finally took a pay cut for a career that made me happier, and now this happens. :(

I'm just really scared.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Good luck to you guys
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Good luck
belindah
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM

This sucks.  Praying that something better comes along.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I feel so guilty. I made enough to pay our bills with some extra on my own. But we decided this new job would be better for our family. And not this happens

Quoting briellesmomma: Good luck to you guys
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Hugs:( Don't panic just yet, see how things unfold. I hope it works out for you guys:) Keep your chin up.

"I like that about the Republicans; the evidence does not faze them, they are not bothered at all by the facts"  PresidentWilliam J. Clinton

stacy8606
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Good luck- somehow it all works out. My dh was out except for side jobs sometimes for 2 years but it all worked. And I got so spoiled with how clean my house always was! But it is really hard- we are still struggling a bit and he has been back to work for a few years. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you. I'm hoping we can figure something out quickly.

Quoting belindah:

This sucks.  Praying that something better comes along.

AutymsMommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I am so sorry.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I'm trying not to panic yet :(

Quoting Derari:

Hugs:( Don't panic just yet, see how things unfold. I hope it works out for you guys:) Keep your chin up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I'm praying that he finds something quickly. A clean house would be a big plus! :)

Quoting stacy8606: Good luck- somehow it all works out. My dh was out except for side jobs sometimes for 2 years but it all worked. And I got so spoiled with how clean my house always was! But it is really hard- we are still struggling a bit and he has been back to work for a few years. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)