Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you keep your house ....

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:09 PM
  • 334 Replies
10 moms liked this
... Clean , I don't mean like well it's not a mess clean , I mean like always clean dishes , vacuumed carpets , spotless shiny granite countertops , most laundry done & put up ?

I get told often " doesn't even seem that you have kids " I do ! A toddler ! And I work part time and go to school and DH works 50+hrs weeks .
I just happen to love my house well put , organize , clean, I love when DH gets home and the house is spotless and his meal is hot , I feel accomplished.
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-FancyFace-
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:10 PM
5 moms liked this
Nope. And I don't like super organized, everything in its place spaces. Our house is clean, but messy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:11 PM
4 moms liked this
I try to.... Doesn't really vwork out that way lol. It's messy right now....
supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:12 PM

Yes I do.

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes although it is a struggle right now with newborn twins and four other children. The laundry is where I am struggling but the house is clean everyday.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything is done every night. Things are put in thwir place after they are done being used. Dishes are done afer every meal. I do 1 load of laundry a day to prevent build up and i have a deep cleaning chore chart. My house is spotless at the end,of the night but looks nice and clean during the day.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Wow youve got you hands full. Congrats on the new babies!

Quoting Melbornj: Yes although it is a struggle right now with newborn twins and four other children. The laundry is where I am struggling but the house is clean everyday.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Yes, pretty much. The most we have is a scattering of toys and sometimes DS leaves his clothes around, but that's it.
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:15 PM
7 moms liked this
Not really. I like my house lived in. I don't scrub the kitchen everyday or vacuum everyday. Most things are put away daily but not everything.
laundry builds up and is only done twice a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:16 PM
7 moms liked this
Fuck that. I'm too tired.

I work 12 hour shifts. And my days off are spent going to meetings, appointments, errands, etc. I keep it livable. It's actually driving me nuts right now because I like it completely spotless but it's just not going to happen right now.
bethpelle
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:17 PM
4 moms liked this
My house is tidy not spotless
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)