Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell your infested vermin to stop sharing!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I get it.
You want your kid to be nice.
You want them to know how to share.

However that does not apply to nasty headbands, germy stuffed animals, or anything else that could have bugs.

Do not sit there and smile at your kid while I have to jump over and take the nasty offending thing away from mine.

Situation is that they haven't been inside this house for a year. Recently cops busted some people inside it for cooking meth. They show up to clear up a bit more and take care of the yard before the city charges them. The house is basically abandoned and they were letting their kids give my dd stuff from inside. Even after I got onto her and threw the headband off her head!!!!

And all of this stuff was disgusting grimy crusty and gross.

Seriously who lets their kids hand a little kid some nasty looking stuff like that? I know I never would. I would tell her flat out that it was nice of her to offer but she isn't supposed to give things to others without asking their patents and they probably have enough *insert gross object*.

Am I the only one?
Am I just nutty?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:38 PM
2 moms liked this

It's not the kid's fault so don't be calling a child "infested vermin". Talk to the parent. The kid is being a good one learning how to share and be nice, just like you said. Offer to help them, take them to your house and bathe them, let them play with your clean toys and have them wash their hands. Don't be so mean to the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Don't bring your child over there then.
belindah
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:42 PM

You have a right to say what your dd can have.  I know here in Montana, if meth is cooked in the home, the home has to be torn down.  It is considered biohazard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Title was just to get people in here. The kids aren't all that dirty. Its the toys that were nasty. They have been sitting unattended for a year in a house meth was being cooked in and stray animals had been seen goin in and out of.

Its basically like them handing her some toy they found in a gutter.

I wasn't rude or mean to the kids. I just told dd she wasn't allowed to put other peoples things in her hair and took that away. Everything else I made her give back because she already has enough things. She still managed to bring this nasty little bear that smells like cat pee and I just fpund it.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not the kid's fault so don't be calling a child "infested vermin". Talk to the parent. The kid is being a good one learning how to share and be nice, just like you said. Offer to help them, take them to your house and bathe them, let them play with your clean toys and have them wash their hands. Don't be so mean to the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:44 PM
We were at my sisters. Their kids were playing in my sisters yard

Quoting Anonymous: Don't bring your child over there then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:46 PM
This house needs torn down anyway. Its not habitable which is why they moved. I wish they tore down meth houses here. Maybe it would put a dent in the problem.

Quoting belindah:

You have a right to say what your dd can have.  I know here in Montana, if meth is cooked in the home, the home has to be torn down.  It is considered biohazard.

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Why are there kids rummaging an abandoned home....?

BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Oh wait... your sister is a landlord and owns the house? Am I reading that right?

belindah
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 7:53 PM

From what I understand you cannot get meth out of the walls and ceilings, if it is cooked in the house. 

I feel bad for the landlords that did not realize what was going on.  They lose their property, and of course the tenant is not going to pay up.  Even if they are sued.

Quoting Anonymous: This house needs torn down anyway. Its not habitable which is why they moved. I wish they tore down meth houses here. Maybe it would put a dent in the problem.
Quoting belindah:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 20, 2014 at 8:31 PM
Its the house next door. They left about year and a half ago anf this is third time they have been back. He is trying to sell it but it needs condemned. They were told find a better house or lose your kids which is why they moved. I guess he couldn't find a sitter for the kids
Now animals have been in it and idiots doing and making drugs.

Quoting BEXi:

Why are there kids rummaging an abandoned home....?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)