Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You named your baby what??? ETA

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:40 PM
  • 604 Replies
17 moms liked this
So im at work on my lunch break and my co worker was talking about her new born nephew and how excited she was to meet him. She also said that his father named him Kash Da'monie A. All I could say was poor baby. Like why do people name their kids something thats going to have them mocked throughout their lives. Smh. Poor baby.

ETA: Im not understanding how every time someone makes a post about something simple it turns into some type of race thing. "It sounds like a black name" makes you sound stupid. Since when did names have color? Ive met people of all races with very different names. From simple spelling to unique spelling to names that are stupid as hell. ( Like the one I posted.) I know racism still lives but I've never been around so much racism until I joined cafemom.(Ive been here a while) Some of you ladies really should reevaluate your lives. Living with hate only makes you a weak person.
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyzlovez
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Poor baby...idk hun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Kash. I toyed with Cassius myself and thought to call my son "Cash" for short. But I didn't.

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:41 PM
4 moms liked this

Oh, dear lord. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:42 PM
12 moms liked this

Ya know, I am starting to think other countries have the right idea banning certain names.  /sarcasm/

Buttnonym0us
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:42 PM
13 moms liked this
Thr first name would have been fine but adding the middle name just wasn't right

Quoting Anonymous:

I like Kash. I toyed with Cassius myself and thought to call my son "Cash" for short. But I didn't.

TotallyTweedles
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
One of my dds nurse named her's Twentyten. She also had a Tarantula and I cant remember the other's exactly but it was the name of a dinosaur. Sigh...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I met a J'mariuanna. And a M'hagani. A Shampaygne. Ar'mahni. Ryawtea (pronounced like "royalty" if you can't ennunciate).

supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I know a boy with the middle name "Playboy". That's the only time I've thought anything negative about a name. My friend named her daughter "Laker" because her DH loves the Lakers. I think it's cute

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Yah, I know. But it's so typical nowadays. It's right up there with Cristal (the champagne) and Alize' (the liquor). *sigh*

Quoting Buttnonym0us: Thr first name would have been fine but adding the middle name just wasn't right
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I heard the name Maverick for a 5-year-old at work the other day. I was like MMMKAY!!! WHATEVER!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)