Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friends child is always filthy!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
OK I need some advice. My best friend comes over to my house and bring his 2 year old daughter everyday. Well the problem is everyday and I kid you not she is extremely filthy!! He will also ask me to watch her for about 20 or 30 minutes I always agree but it turns into 1 or 2 hours. Anyway while she is here I clean her up and wash her feet because they are always black on the bottom. I don't understand if her parent just don't care or what. And her diaper is always over full. Her mother told me one time that someone else told her if she don't start bathing her daughter someone would end up calling cps and she was so furious she cut them off from seeing her daughter anymore. If it was me I would have been so ashamed but no she was just pissed. How can I bring it up to him without him getting mad at me. I am sick and tired of seeing her filthy though. It's to the point where I really think someone should call cps on them. They also have a 10 month old that is never filthy like that but yesterday when he brung them over he asked me for a wet rag and I said well I have wipes right her and he tells me well she has a diaper rash and so I got him a wet rag and let me tell you it was the worst diaper rash I have ever seen in my life. It looked like she had been sitting in her poop for a day for it to get that bad. I need advice on what to do. I am really concerned for these children's welfare. I don't wanna have to call cps but they need a major wake up call to realize they are not taking good enough care of there children. Please give me some advice???!!!???!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Fuck it.
Tell him... and after that call CPS
goatmom4
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:28 PM

i would take pictures then call      then you have proof

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Oh gosh- poor babies. I can't stand that. Smelly babies are awful too and I'm not talking their diapers but their heads. No fucking excuse for that.

I would just come out and say it. This is your friend right? He needs to hear it.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:29 PM
This. A child being properly taken care of is more important. Tho honesy if u dont think he would do anything just call cps anonymous. .... if u r worried.about not seeing the kids again

Quoting couture-mommy: Fuck it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Call cps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM
I would call. That's sad.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Call. How is this a question??
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:31 PM
I'd call cps while she was in my care.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

First off, stop watching his child. If you are concerned about the child, report them to CPS anonymously.

I would honestly go out and buy a bunch of fun bath stuff for the child and try to play it off as a fun thing for their child.  I would also buy a box of diapers in her size for them.  Maybe they are low on money and are trying to save money by changing her less often??? I don't know but I would bring it up with your friend but don't do it in an accusatory way but more like you are just concerned.  If they cut you out of their lives than they really aren't friends anyways.  They should always think of the children first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I have been thinking because his daughter is also my cousin. She is not biologically his but her biological father is my cousin. I am so fucking tired of her being filthy and having a filthy fucking diaper. There is no sense in that shit. It's not like she knows how to bathe her self. Your right though someone has to stand up for them babies and if no one else will I damn sure will. Thank you.

Quoting couture-mommy: Fuck it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)