Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

no I won't get back with him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
About 6 months ago my ex cheated on me and left me. Now he is begging to get back together. He is sending gifts and keeps asking me to go on a date.

I can't help it that I am still hurt. I don't trust him. His mom and everyone just keeps saying on of these days you have to say yes. I hear all you are doing is hurting his dd. I still see his dd. The only person on my side is her mom.

I am just sick of it. Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:28 AM
B
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:30 AM
Don't if you don't want too. If anyone has anything to say tell them "he should have that of that before being a whore"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM
I am just tired of being bugged about it. He cheated he left me. But somehow its all my fault.

Quoting TaralynnStewart: Don't if you don't want too. If anyone has anything to say tell them "he should have that of that before being a whore"
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:35 AM

So much depends... the circumstances of the cheating, was it a long-time affair or a one time one night stand? Was there ongoing deception or was he up front about it? Was it a relationship really worth saving, or are you better off moving on from it?

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

Angel0515
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this

DO NOT GO BACK. IF YOU DO YOU ARE GIVING HIM PERMISSION TO DO IT AGAIN. AND HE WILL. HE ALREADY LOST RESPECT FOR YOU, IF YOU TAKE HIM BACK THEN NOW YOU LOSE RESPECT FOR YOURESELF!  OF COURSE HIS MOM IS ON HIS SIDE, BUT STOP ASKING HIS FAMILY FOR ADVISE. GET A GRIP, MOVE ON. THERES PLENTY OF RESPECTFUL MEN OUT THERE THAT WILL HONOR,RESPECT YOU AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU WERE FINE BEFORE HIM. HE DOESNT DESERVE YOUR TIME,ENERGY OR TEARS. A GOOD GUY WILL COME ALONG. 

Basherte
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:42 AM

I would cut contact with them for a little bit. Don't give in to that kind of pressure. He cheated. He left you. You have no obligations to even consider taking him back at this point.

Angel0515
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:45 AM

STOP TALKING TO HIM. RUN!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:48 AM
I don't ask them for advice. His mom comes to my work a lot. I work in a very popular restaurant. I see everyone.

Quoting Angel0515:

DO NOT GO BACK. IF YOU DO YOU ARE GIVING HIM PERMISSION TO DO IT AGAIN. AND HE WILL. HE ALREADY LOST RESPECT FOR YOU, IF YOU TAKE HIM BACK THEN NOW YOU LOSE RESPECT FOR YOURESELF!  OF COURSE HIS MOM IS ON HIS SIDE, BUT STOP ASKING HIS FAMILY FOR ADVISE. GET A GRIP, MOVE ON. THERES PLENTY OF RESPECTFUL MEN OUT THERE THAT WILL HONOR,RESPECT YOU AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU WERE FINE BEFORE HIM. HE DOESNT DESERVE YOUR TIME,ENERGY OR TEARS. A GOOD GUY WILL COME ALONG. 

MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:49 AM
I would cut all contact with them and only speak to him about the kids. If he says anything at all that isn't related to visitation or a pressing matter with the kids, ignore it.
Angel0515
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 5:51 AM

How old are you?  Was this a marriage?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)