Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weight loss

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

Ok I'm 5'2" and weight 139lbs. My first short term goal is to lose 5lbs I had loss about 30 and then stopped working out a while ago. I still eat a healthy diet. I want to make myself accountable. My plan is to join a gym within the next few days and make it priority to work out. Is anyone with me? 

This is the place we can share goals , plans , tips and lose weight together. Who's with me?

we can do this ladies.. Let's get real serious.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
summerlove3677
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:02 AM
I am in the same boat. I'm 5ft 1in and about 135. PM me
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:02 AM

I'll be postingictures of me right now very soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:06 AM

I might reach out to you a little later. 

It would be nice if I were one of those that love to work out I'm not. I weighed 135 at the start of the winter , the winter and holidays went by and with it I gained a little , I can't wait until it warms up and I can get more active again.

Quoting summerlove3677: I am in the same boat. I'm 5ft 1in and about 135. PM me

summerlove3677
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:19 AM
I hate working out. I decided to start slow. This morning I did 20 sit ups. I will add five more every day

Quoting Anonymous:

It would be nice if I were one of those that love to work out I'm not. I weighed 135 at the start of the winter , the winter and holidays went by and with it I gained a little , I can't wait until it warms up and I can get more active again.

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Im 5'0 and right now 150. I lost 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks eating a clean diet, drinking lost of water a doing the jamie eason live fit plan from bodybuilding.com my ultimate goal is to be down another 40 lbs by hopefully Sept for my wedding annivesary as part of my suprize present for dh.
Cassie2115
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:32 AM
I'm 5'2 and hovering around 180 right now :( baby #3 did a number on me and I'm bfing so I can't really drop calories or anything like that. I am doing Jillian Michael's 30DS and going to start eating healthier. I told my dh I would like to go through all the food we have (I have a stockpile from couponing) and get rid of everything that is unhealthy. He didn't say no :)
Lifeisadream
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:17 AM
I honestly don't think you should waste your money on a gym. Try bodyrock.com. In the end will power is what gets you there.
Lifeisadream
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:18 AM
If you're gonna do anything, walk.

Quoting summerlove3677: I hate working out. I decided to start slow. This morning I did 20 sit ups. I will add five more every day

Quoting Anonymous:

summerlove3677
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I plan on. As soon as our weather breaks. And I'm going to go up and down our stairs a few times

Quoting Lifeisadream: If you're gonna do anything, walk.

Quoting summerlove3677: I hate working out. I decided to start slow. This morning I did 20 sit ups. I will add five more every day

Quoting Anonymous:

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Maybe in five years I'll post before and after pictures. But not now.

Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)