Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my vaginal has been itching, and there is no sign of rashes, and no bumps

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My vaginal has been real itchy the past 3 days and I have no other symptoms. I read it can be new detergent...well I did switched to a new detergent but that was a month ago. They say it could be stress...well my stress level is about the same as every day since I had a kid 9months ago. I think it might be peeing too much a day and using too much toilet paper to wipe...i just want it to go away, so I can sleep.

anyone had this happened?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Here's what you do go to the store and buy monistat 7 bring it home and before you go to bed read the instructions and use it.

Quoting Anonymous: What kind of soap? I showered daily and the soap just irritates it, and it still didn't go away.

Quoting Anonymous: Soap and water usually does the trick
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Yea appointment is set for a month from now, they told me to call in every day to see if anyone cancel.

Quoting cntrdmom: Even if you tell them why? Usually I can get in quicker for something like this. Your family doctor or gyno? If you knew for sure I'd say grab some OTC meds. It sounds like a yeast infection to me. For me if it's ph or hormonal any itching is due more to dryness.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm trying, it takes a month just to schedule an appointment with my doctor:(

Quoting cntrdmom: I'd see a doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Yeast infection
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Smell? Discharge?
Google a few problems like yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis, oh imbalance, vaginal dryness to start. See if you by chance fit any other symptoms in there. I wouldn't recommend that but if you can't see a doctor then that or urgent care is your best bet. Sorry.

Quoting Anonymous: Yea appointment is set for a month from now, they told me to call in every day to see if anyone cancel.

Quoting cntrdmom: Even if you tell them why? Usually I can get in quicker for something like this. Your family doctor or gyno? If you knew for sure I'd say grab some OTC meds. It sounds like a yeast infection to me. For me if it's ph or hormonal any itching is due more to dryness.

Quoting Anonymous: I'm trying, it takes a month just to schedule an appointment with my doctor:(

Quoting cntrdmom: I'd see a doctor.
M.I.H
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:04 AM
A few years ago I had the itching and burning problem, thought it was yeast infection and treated it as so. It didnt work, went to the doctor and they said uti (urinary tract infection) went on meds. I spent 4 months on meds, vagasil (sp?), and baby wipes. Come to find out Im allergic to the wipes. Im allergic to pretty much all wipes. I now use the thinnest paper towels I can find and moisten with water. It was a horrible, uncomfortable 4 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN