Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I only go shopping for food in the middle of the night

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My DH thinks I am weird for it but whenever I go grocery shopping I go at like 2 or 3 am. I find it a lot easier as I am almost always one of the only people at the store and if you go on the right day they have just stocked everything and I get pretty much first pick

Our store is very busy during the day and I hated having to deal with so many other people so I just go in the middle of the night

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Replies (41-41):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Here in Idaho everyone gets there food stamps on the 1st it's like a mad house.... I'm being honest as to why I shop when I do and I have No problem with food stamps (I was on them myself for a short time) but unfortunately we only have 2 grocery stores and a Walmart in our town and on the first it's insane, I would even avoid going on the first week unless I absolutely had to even when I was on FS

Quoting j3st3r: Ya know, food stamp users don't always get paid on the first. Lots of other people get paid on the first (myself included and I've never rec'd food stamps).

Why demonizes food stamp users? Why not jus be aggravated at all the shoppers?

Quoting Anonymous: I do the same thing except I go the night before the 1st around 11pm.... Shelfs are always stocked and then I don't have to deal with the long lines from all the food stamp users the first week of the month....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)