Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

🔹🔸What Are Your Thoughts On🔸🔹

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
The new movie "Noah" starring Russel Crowe? Anyone plan on seeing it?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Eh...maybe once it hits PPv. Definitely not paying theater prices for it.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I prefer the book myself.
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:33 AM

I won't make an effort to go see it. I might see it when it comes out on video. 

If you are asking because the director (or whatever he was) is an atheist..I really don't care. If I didn't watch a movie just because someone involved was an atheist, then there would be a lot of movies I would have missed. And honestly, you have to expect some added stuff when it comes to movies when it comes to anything they add to it to make it a movie. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Oh wow. I had no idea the director was an atheist. I was honestly curious who all was willing to see it and who all is going to get all upset over it because "it's not real" or they aren't Christian. But yet saw Harry potter even tho it wasn't real and they aren't wizards.

Quoting sheena696:

If you are asking because the director (or whatever he was) is an atheist..I really don't care. If I didn't watch a movie just because someone involved was an atheist, then there would be a lot of movies I would have missed. And honestly, you have to expect some added stuff when it comes to movies when it comes to anything they add to it to make it a movie. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Just not interested?

Quoting MIA0223: Nope.
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Yeah, I had a friend actually post a warning about it on FB. lol I personally won't boycott something because I don't agree with the views of someone involved. That would pretty much leave me with nothing to watch. lol 

Quoting Anonymous: Oh wow. I had no idea the director was an atheist. I was honestly curious who all was willing to see it and who all is going to get all upset over it because "it's not real" or they aren't Christian. But yet saw Harry potter even tho it wasn't real and they aren't wizards.
Quoting sheena696:

Mommyzlovez
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Would love too still haven't got to see the new Jesus movie...Son of God.
Mommyzlovez
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Isn't that the truth lol!!!!

Quoting sheena696:

Yeah, I had a friend actually post a warning about it on FB. lol I personally won't boycott something because I don't agree with the views of someone involved. That would pretty much leave me with nothing to watch. lol 

Quoting Anonymous: Oh wow. I had no idea the director was an atheist. I was honestly curious who all was willing to see it and who all is going to get all upset over it because "it's not real" or they aren't Christian. But yet saw Harry potter even tho it wasn't real and they aren't wizards.

Quoting sheena696:

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Religious reasons.
We aren't supposed to depict any of the prophets so I won't watch a movie doing so.

Quoting Anonymous: Just not interested?

Quoting MIA0223: Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)